Official Mean Machine / Angry Sprockets Guild Chat (All Friends Welcome)

Oh, hi there. Just thought I’d stop by and visit our old neighbors. You all should stop by our new place sometime at #28 GoW Street. It’s got a great view. We could have some cheese and crackers, maybe some wine. Talk about how things have been since our move. You know? Catch up.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Someone got some ice? I need to put it on the burn :confused:

3 Likes

1 Like

Despite the facts contained in your post, this is actually pretty funny. Congrats on moving on up, Mr. Jefferson. :wink:

2 Likes

@ogunther you may have won the battle but have you seen the results for the war??

1 Like

Haha! Nicely done. :slight_smile:

Congrats on the lead. But those aren’t the “results”, just the current standings. We’ll see where you are next update :wink:

2 Likes

2 Likes

Anybody else excited about GW Sneak Peak III coming tomorrow??

2 Likes

I’m chomping at the bit! :smiley:

1 Like

Sneak peak should be coming tonight I think. Last one was put out on Sunday night… (USA east coast)

1 Like

Salty told me in chat a bit ago that we will hear her voice soon in a video about Guild wars :wink:

1 Like

It’s tortureous
I wanna destroy guilds alrdy
ROTF

2 Likes

Nice a sneak peak vid!!
Even better!!! :grin:

I’ve been ready for day’s. Pitchforks all warmed up and everything :wink:

Like this?

2 Likes

Typical forum goer when guild wars info comes in xD

2 Likes

Oh, hi there. Just thought I’d stop by our old neighbors and say congrats on #29! You all should stop by our new place sometime at #27 GoW Street. It’s got an even better view. We could have some cheese and crackers, maybe some wine. Talk about how things have been since our move. You know? Catch up.

2 Likes

Save that wine for when we pass you :*

2 Likes