I agree that, in general, sort order PLUS a filter would be nice.
I keep getting tasks that want me to level a troop to 16. It’s an OK deal, I usually get more souls for the task than I spend leveling the troop. So I want to find my Level 15 troops. To do that:
- I sort by Level.
- I scroll past 256 level 20 troops (64 rows)
- I scroll past 100 level 19 troops (25 rows)
- I scroll past 18 level 18 troops (4 rows, neat lineup)
- I scroll past 5 level 17 troops
- I scroll past 1 level 16 troop.
So I have to scroll past 94 rows to get to the first troop eligible for the task. That’s almost 50 dang taps to complete one task. You know what I’d like to do instead?
“Search for level 15 troops”.
Similarly, it’d be nice to not just sort by Base Rarity, but maybe “just show me Commons”, etc. It’s kind of sophisticated, but I’d sure like it every now and then.