Now for the real polls to start again

Would you play arena more often if Pet Gnomes could actually still be discovered there?

• Yes
  • No
  • Wait…Pet Gnomes aren’t in the arena anymore?

0 voters

1 Like

I wouldn’t object to them coming back. However, I do my daily 3 arena runs for the offers and I just want to get them done. I don’t need a pet gnome summoning things to slow me down :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I voted no though to be clear I absolutely think there should be pet gnomes in Arena (Explore too for that matter) that alone just wouldn’t be enough to make it worth playing for me.

4 Likes

Since they took weapons out and I only get the rubbish troops, I don’t play it unless I have too. :confused:

5 Likes

No, but I wish that devs would actually acknowledge that they are no longer in Arena now.

Probably too busy working on the next monetisation update to care though.

8 Likes

No, I wouldn’t play more, but I would like to see that thing either in Known Bugs list or in Patch Notes. Not ignored.

7 Likes

I might play it more often if it gave guild seals again.

4 Likes

No, I willl never touch Arena again ever. Pet Gnomes wouldnt change that, but no logic they are removed from Arena whatsoever…

7 Likes

What’s arena? :thinking:

5 Likes

Nope; I even pay gems to avoid this pile of stink during the campaign. I despise it that much.

This said, if the devs says it should have pet gnomes, it should have PGs.

Still, even if they guaranteed a mythic pet from said PG, the guild would be as mad as a peeved hornet, but I’m still passing.

1 Like

I voted yes but am not positive. I find arena takes too long for only a small chance of what I want that I have to spend gems for. Even though pet gnomes would be rare, knowing they could be in arena would make it more worthwhile. Though, truthfully, their appearance rate would need to increase. Even in PvP it is too low to make hunting for them worthwhile for casual players.

2 Likes

TLDR: The existence or absence of pet gnomes in arena does no affect whether I play it, unless the rate of finding them becomes much higher than PVP.

Voted no, but as many people have stated, would be good to have an official statement regarding pet gnomes. Although I don’t think I would ever hunt for pet gnomes in arena, unless one was “guaranteed” every X runs. I like the new weaponless arena, but the time/rewards just aren’t appealing. And since I’m F2P, I don’t always have extra gems to spend on the offers.

In short, I don’t have any real incentive to spend time in arena over time I spent in other game modes. Even treasure hunt is more useful since I can grab some gems from it. Yet, when campaigns ask me to do it, I do it without any irritation. But I still don’t play more than 3/day during arena events, unless it’s arena weekend and then I play 5/day to get the first orb.

4 Likes