Not sure if supposed to have this today

Thanks mate.

It may be more the niche troop now but itā€™s a great control troop to screw up your opponentā€™s plans and make things a little easier for you to kill.

1 Like

I never used him on pc due to lack of mountains. Thanks got enough to trait him and maw.

Yeah same here assuming the game ever lets me back in again. Why I was stockpiling so much and given that Ifrit is next, I can save the glory and keep stockpiling for some color I need more of.

Where are you at for reserve resources? And are you going to stop with one Maw or go for Mythic?

Hoping I have the Ponyā€™s luck when I get home. Again congrats pony :grinning:

Roughly speaking I have about 800 glory keys, 100 gem keys, 90 event keys, and 3500 gems for any chest that can use them.

My push for mythic would be based on if I open a bunch of chests and pull closer to 1 or 5. After all, we still have Infernal King, Queen Man, Borealis, and then the Horsemen to go. No need to burn everything this soon.

Probably only 1 for me but if more want to drop I wont complain.
Only need him. All other legendary except for Carnex are mythic.

Almost the same, Iā€™m very very low on Souls though, counting on chest openings for souls to rank up the new troops.

1.2M Gold (Commons and Minor)
2.9k Germs
1.1k Glory Keys

Thinking of only picking up 5-6 of Ifrit to trait Moloch

My gold is low cause I spend it in my guild.

I have a fair number of my red yellow troops already max traited (Garā€™Nok probably the only one who isnā€™t) and I still have 15 storms left so no real need or desire to spend glory this week.

And if my guess for next week is correct, itā€™ll be another stockpiling week.

Guess?? Ok who

Keeping in mind that my remaining predictions were labeled as ā€œ1 in 9 were correctā€, I strongly feel that this will be my other correct one.

Adana - Ghiralee.

They only have 7 troops and havenā€™t had an event there in nearly forever. Itā€™s the perfect ā€œcatchupā€ troop for balance purposes.

That said, I refunded Celestasia so I have many Blades and the only other troop that I think would be worthwhile to spend it on is Borealis.

The only reason my Gold is high is because Iā€™ve been stockpiling it for 2+ weeks waiting for the new Kingdom. Getting newer Commons to Mythic is so difficult.

Iā€™m just going for 1 Maw.

Iā€™m being lazy and waiting for the 9th or 10th troop before worrying about kingdom power. I think I had all the old commons to mythic anyway now (bought massive amounts of Iron Keys prior to 1.085)