Not getting seals from guild wars daily rewards

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?

I was expecting to gain 50 seals today. I got the daily reward mail for winning the battle yesterday, and when I claimed it I saw the seals icon show up with 50 underneath. But when I went to spend them in the chests screen I only have 15.

What are the steps to make it happen again?

I believe this has happened every day but I only just now noticed it.

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!

I can screenshot my seals numbers if that would help

1 Like

Were you at 1485 Seals for the week before you collected by any chance? Do you know if it counted towards your guild’s total? and if so how much?

Yeah. This is BS.

Already been reported, but despite being advised beforehand that there would be a small prize for the daily winner of each battle, it seems as though if you’ve already reached 1,500 seals, you get nada (well just the XP bonus). Which means you might get something on day 1 or 2 if you’re reasonably active, but nothing after that.

2 Likes

Hey Oz, no I was at 1500. The 15 are leftovers from purchases

1 Like

I think for now submit a ticket, I believe htismaqe mentioned he’d done the same and got the seals added manually. I believe the devs are working on a fix? (though maybe it won’t hit till next week? shrugs)

Same issue here. I thought it happened yesterday and confirmed it today. I’m only 9 total troops from mythic between my guardians so I’m actually paying enough attention to notice two and a half keys missing. I really hope the answer isn’t ‘submit a ticket’ because that’s probably going to be thousands of tickets a day for support unless they send another bulk apology mail.

1 Like

Same here my shots

1 Like

I’m at my seal cap now. Four daily wins, still only received first day (start week with 15):

1 Like

Worth noting: Of the three GW reward mails I received after hitting the 1500 weekly cap, only the second was successfully added to my usable total.

So while the bug may or may not be related to the cap, it’s not consistently so.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure we’ve got today wrapped up, so I’m going to take pictures at rollover and see if my ticket needs to be for two or three days.