[Not a Bug] Purple converters not converting lycanthropy gems

I have confirmed what ESR77 said in the patch notes thread. I used Moonsinger and it converted lycanthropy gems to green.

@OminousGMan, this change was not mentioned in the patch notes, and is contrary to your comment about how converters are expected to work with heroic gems and this topic being marked as “Not a Bug”.

I also regard the 5.6 change to the behaviour of converters as “a good thing”. Please do not revert it. I would appreciate a clarification about how heroic gems are intended to interact with converters.

5 Likes

Now working: Sir Quentin, Mercy, Moonsinger (and presumably other purple converters)

Half working:
Sycorax, creates purple gems when cast on lycanthropy gems
The Grey King, destroys purple gems when cast on lycanthropy gems, but does not cause damage to purple enemies

No-op: Tuliao, still allowed to cast on lycanthropy gems, won’t enchant purple allies

I didn’t test other similar troops (choose/select a colour). They’re likely still broken.

9 Likes

Maybe create a new bug report for it? I believe once something gets marked as “Not a Bug” it doesn’t get looked at again by the devs.

3 Likes

Woooo glad to hear this is fixed!

Now there seems to be an issue with selecting purple gems to target purple troops as @sls pointed out. Yep, new bug report time.

1 Like