[Not a bug] Kingdom and Guild Bonuses not counting

Platform, device version and operating system:
PC & Mobile

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
Sheggra has a base Life of 11, i got bonuses for Broken Spire Troops (+4), the Kingdom Team Bonus (+3) as well as Medals (+6) and finaly the Kingdom Level Bonus (+1). So i expect Sheggras Life to be 25. But it actually is only 24.
I’ve checked this with another account that has access to higher Kingdom Level Bonuses and Guild Bonuses and its the same behavior.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Always in every Gamemode

Steps to make it happen again
Simply pick a Team and compare the Troop from the Troops Tab without Bonusses applyed, with the Troop in your Team, where the Bonuses are applied.
You may also enter a Battle, remember the Stats, complete a Guild Task or a Kingdom Levelup to Level 10 and enter another Battle to see that nothing has changed.

1 Like

When you look at a troop in the Troops menu, its card already includes kingdom bonuses. So the +1 life is already considered in your baseline.

1 Like

Ok, but why was there no change in battle after we finished a task?

E.g. i am always looking at my armor when using Rowanne. The armor did not change after we completed the brown task.

The task had probably been completed the previous week, and the buff was still in effect. Completing the task refreshes the timer on the buff.

I don’t know exactly how it works, but your stats don’t drop immediately when the week rolls over, so there’s some kind of overlap.

1 Like

Oh, thats new to me. I thought everything is reset on Mondays.
Usualy we complete all basic tasks during the week, so i think with this kind of overlap, we will nearly allways have the bonus.

If it’s like this, than this topic is a false alert and can be closed :grin: