Stat bonus problems

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?

So I’ve noticed a few problems with the various bonuses available in the 1.07 update. For starters, I never get the static kingdom bonuses I should get for having level 10 kingdoms (I currently have Maugrim Woods and Whitehelm maxed, but no bonus for armor or life). I’ve played Arena and PvP battles (Invasion and Revenge) but have never seen these bonuses.

Second, the kingdom troop and troop type bonuses seem to conflict with each other in weird ways. I was playing around with a Pridelands build for the attack boost, but when I added a third Wildfolk troop, the Pridelands bonus just disappeared and left me with the much lower Wildfolk bonus. I reverted to fewer than 3 Wildfolk and the Pridelands bonus returned. This might be just a problem with the troop management screen, and the full bonus would actually apply in an actual battle, but I know there have been battles where I thought I should have bonuses I didn’t get, so I’m thinking the problem is related and I just didn’t pay enough attention before. Are these bonuses not supposed to stack? And if not, how do I know which will apply?

What are the steps to make it happen again?

Kinda covered this above…

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!

If you need screenshots, I can take some, but I don’t think they’re necessary to describe the problem.

I’ve noticed weirdness about the kingdom bonuses also…

Hm, not quite enough info provided. Could you collect some screenshots, both with and without troops being clicked for stat info?

Kingdom bonuses apply to your team member without appearing as green numbers, and simply become the new default for all troops. Make sure to compare stats via the ‘Troop List’ rather than with your other troops.

As for the troop lineup bonuses, screenshots would be useful to make sure you’re not swapping out a Wildfolk troop from another kingdom, in turn reducing the kingdom bonus. (For example, swapping in Tau increases Wildfolk, but reduces Pridelands because he is actually a Sword’s Edge troop.)

So these two photos are without the Wildfolk bonus:

These are with three Wildfolk troops:

Good news is I test ran it in a challenge match, and when you go into battle you do get both bonuses, so apparently the glitch is local to the troop management screen.

As to level 10 Kingdom bonuses, I stand corrected; I think I got confused because the new bonus matches my usual bonus under the old system…

Alright, so the issue is that the ‘King of Cats’ bonus is not accounted for when viewing troops stats (on the troop management screen) while the ‘Wildfolk Captain’ bonus is active, but still applies and works fine in battle.

Not an unusual visual error, and if it works in battle like intended then it’s not major, but could be looked into.
Thanks for taking the time to collect those screenshots, I’m sure they’ll come in handy for the GoW staff.