[Not A Bug] It Still Burns When I PvP

Platform, device version and operating system:
XBox 360

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
I recently changed my Home Kingdom from Zaejin to Grosh-Nak. I thought doing so would better reflect my Orcish brutality. However, when the game loads, muscle memory has me hit Y to bring up the PvP screen so I can collect tributes and head off to battle in either the Underworld or PvP. As you can notice, the PvP icon is enflamed.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
It happens as long as I don’t reposition the cursor on either the Krystaran map or the Underworld Map. It began happening years ago, when I was a guild member of It Burns When I PvP. It resumed happening when I set my Home Kingdom to Grosh-Nak.

Steps to make it happen again
Set Home Kingdom to Grosh-Nak, exit the game. Upon re-entry, hit Y to bring up PvP option bar. PvP Icon will have flames on it.

I wanted to be the first to congratulate my former guild on their imminent “2 million trophies hit” accomplishment. It will always Burn when I PvP. Thank you Flamingo Flinger for allowing me to be a part of your Guild.

5 Likes

LOL. Orcs have a wicked sense of humor!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Guess it realy burns lol

1 Like

I always chuckle when I see this guild name, IMO the best and most imaginative in the game.

4 Likes

That’s awesome Chunky :joy:

2 Likes