Couple of bugs on console

Heres a few bugs I seem to be encountering. My kingdom stat bonuses seem to be applying to enemy teams in pvp. I noticed after leveling a few of my kingdoms to max all at once, my opponents teams all became marginally stronger. Traistone drops from pvp are not AT ALL random. Ive tried really hard to figure out whats determing their drops to no avail. Since the update Ive basically only had green and purple drop, with a short period of time where brown was dropping as well. From pvp, I ALMOST NEVER recieve any other colors of stones.

it was green/purp for a while for me… now for whatever reason its yellow/purp and zhul kari and fields have not been my home for months…

I get Reds, Browns and Arcane Lavas and my home kingdom is Grosh-Nak, has been since the update.

my home is whitehelm only got 1 arcade summer… I have gotten 6 y/p as all 6 of my last pvp arcanes… before that i got 17 g/p in a row… the odds of that being coincidence… well I’m not sure but I do know it’s bad…

My kingdom bonuses also seems to apply to the enemy team in pvp matches. So no need in leveling the last kingdoms i am missing.