[NOT A BUG, BUT REPORTED] Armor bonus xp not working

Platform, device version and operating system:
both Android (Samsung Galaxy S9+) and Steam versions of the game (Windows 10)
Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
I bought DeathKnight Armor thinking it boosts xp gain by 100% as in the description then I realized it is not giving anything, this also made me realize the other armors were not giving anything either ( I used to assume the 50% was being given every second game when the xp gain is 1). Note that not only in the after match reward I don’t see any bonus xp (for instance with the 0 bonus armor I get 1xp from a win in explore, with deathknight I also get 1 xp only) but also when I track the class xp total there is no compensation or anything and armor gives no extra xp.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Apparently it has always happened, I am not sure though because I played the game long ago then game back very recently.

Steps to make it happen again
Just play any type of games with both Deathknight armor and other armors (eventually the one with no bonuses at all) and compare the xp gains. They will be the same.

The XP bonus is only applied to Hero (level) XP, not class XP.

2 Likes

Graeme is correct, it is only XP for the Hero level, not Class. I will pass this feedback on.

1 Like

Thanks for the quick responses! I guess you are right. I always assumed it to be all kinds of xp. Just realized the symbol is the same as the xp gained after pvp games (I rarely look at the rewards 1 by 1 ). Too bad I only wanted the xp part of the armor thinking it works on classes.