[Not a bug] Armor Bonuses not working

Mobile, Samsung Galaxy S8+, latest Android OS

Post fight so I don’t have a screenshot

In the post fight rewards screen, I expected to see bonus gold, souls and xp show up like usually (from my armor bonus), instead there is only the normal rewards from the battle.

_REPLACE THIS TEXT WITH YOUR ISSUE. e.g. In the post fight rewards screen, I expected to see bonus gold, souls and xp show up like usually (from my armor bonus), instead there is only the normal rewards from the battle.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Notice the issue after each battle

Steps to make it happen again
Fight a battle

What mode did this occur in … Tower of Doom by any chance? It is the only mode where you can receive a so-called “armor bonus” (and PLEASE use the exact words as seen in-game whenever possible) at the end of a battle.

EDIT: Oh, wait, Hero Armor (as noted below). Right, that armor bonus.

Not sure what you were expecting and what is your problem.

Normally, after the battle there is only one batch of rewards displayed, like - X gold, Y souls, Z experience, and those have bonuses from your armor already included - I swapped armors with different bonuses around and values changed, test it on your account and see what happens. Never in my five years of playing I have seen anything similar to “X battle gold, XX armor bonus gold” which you seem to expect.

You’d get two batches of gold, for example, in delves with normal battle rewards (subject to armor bonus) and room rewards (not subject to armor bonus), but those would specifically say so - X gold, Y delve room gold.

Hey @Marconus70

@Dust_Angel has beaten me to it! But if you are after any further information about how Gold/Soul/XP bonuses are calculated, we have an article on this as it is a common question!