New update - black maps

Tried all the suggestions and nothing worked, everything else seems ok.

1 Like

I have blackmaps, too. I tried all above suggests without results.

1 Like

lol, sorry :smiley:

So now we’re 3 with black maps @Porky_Pieman, @krzysbar and I.
Let’s see who else also has them…and wait for a solution. :timer_clock:

I am also having this issue, I reported it and was sent here. Issue persisted through every login from the last two days or so, I tried verifying files and changing graphics quality

1 Like

(hi!) …and now we’re four having the same issue.
let’s keep waiting.

Everyone with the issue who has already tried all the troubleshooting steps here (ALL of them please!!!)
Please tell me your PC specs (including which Graphics card you have), your Graphics Driver version, and which version of DirectX you have installed (how to find this is in the troubleshooting article linked above)

To get some specs for Windows 10 users, right click the start button and select System.
To find your Graphic card and graphics driver info: Right click the start button, select Device Manager, expand Display Adapters to see your graphics card, right click it and select properties > Driver to see the driver version.

If you’d prefer to do this privately feel free to PM me with your specs (please mention this thread in your PM as I have the memory of a goldfish)

1 Like

Hi all,

I’ve created follow-up tickets in our support tool on behalf of @Porky_Pieman and @krzysbar with further details.

If anyone else reading this has the issue please contact support using this link.