New Pet - Wimp

Originally published at: New Pet – Wimp – Gems of War

New Pet: Wimp A new pet has been released, Wimp. You can get your Wimp from the daily Pet Rescue for the next 24hrs. Wimp will also start appearing as a potential Pet Rescue from Pet Gnomes in 3-4 weeks’ time.

We don’t want new pets and you know it.

Edit.
And this is flagged and hidden on what pretext?

2 Likes

because we want new pet?

3 Likes

Why would anyone want a new pet other than to spend and advance it thereby fuelling profits in a genre of preventing F2P progress? We could have had an existing and thus less expensive profit option but no. I am stunned by anyone who advocates cosmetic pets and spends to show how oblivious they are to what is really happening.

I like the new pet! He is deliciously evil lol. I named mine “zozo”

1 Like

He is also another block to the pets who you are close to advancing to mythic. The bigger the pool the smaller the likelihood of progression. Plus it does nothing of benefit. Kapiche?

What is “kapiche”?

But…this isn’t a cosmetic pet. And we didn’t have one for Daemons. And the bonuses are pretty good.

7 Likes

Kapiche is comprendez? Understand etc? Sorry…maybe it’s a British thing we use to offer “you get me?”

Increased pet numbers inhibit Kingdom progression from natural pet rescues. Each new pet diminishes opportunity.

Kingdom progression is nice, but I’m not in an unbelievable rush for it. Guess I’m more of a journey person than a destination person.

3 Likes

I totally respect that ideology but I like the light from the tunnel to become brighter with effort, not to get dimmer without considerable cash investment. And hey, employment and financial security is more at risk than it has been for decades. I don’t respect such insensitive ignorance based on grand larceny and a “feck u” attitude.

Oh! You mean “capiche”. My bad.

2 Likes

Lol we can’t spell in England it seems. My bad.

1 Like

Most of my Pets are mythic and this is finally the second for a magic kingdom = yes, i want this new pet.

3 Likes

For the next new pet, may I suggest a puppy? Maybe something like this.

2 Likes

What about a puppy like this?

4 Likes

Ewww. Not the dog. The controller. Sony :-1: Microsoft :+1:

If I could play persona 5 legally on my computer I would. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

A bandana on a dog is never a good look but it is a cute dog for sure. Kinda like a pointer. Me…I’ve got a springer