New Pet - Sharki

Originally published at: https://gemsofwar.com/new-pet-sharki/

New Pet: Sharki

pet_sharki%20(2)

A new pet has been released, Sharki. You can get your Sharki from the daily Pet Rescue for the next 24hrs.

Sharki will only be available for Shark Week. And that means the week that celebrates animals, no it won’t be available every time you ride the crimson wave.

You all saw nothing. :stuck_out_tongue:

Get Sharki though it’s the best and we’ve been making shark week jokes for a while in the office.

1 Like

I saw. It is wrong you know what that pet should look like.

1 Like

A shark? :shark::shark::shark:

tenor%20(55)

There was a disappointing lack of cute shark gifs.

1 Like

giphy

4 Likes

But it’s not real. :frowning:

Real sharks aren’t cute though.

2 Likes

The one I posted above is!

2 Likes

Cause its a stealth cat, i saw it too!

Deleting posts = not cool bro :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s Jabberjaw! :rofl:

1 Like

I SEEN IT AND NOW I NEED IT!!!

3 Likes

Lmao​:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

This might sound like an usual request, could we get nothing, please? :stuck_out_tongue:

So I can’t be bothered filing out one of those bug reports so I’ll just post it here. We can no longer view unowned pets on Xbox. Other platforms confirm?

Same on PC/Mobile

Not quite.

Faction pets aren’t showing up unowned, not sure if this is intended or not or how long it has been like this, but all the “normal” pets that can be obtained through a pet rescue (including cosmetics from a one-time pet rescue event, apparently) and I don’t have on this account show up as unowned. Sharki falls into the latter category, and shows up as unowned after restarting (if you don’t have him yet) otherwise he won’t.

Must have happened with the recent change to faction pets I guess. We could definitely see unowned faction pets before.

Numbers are off. Says I have all pets when I’m still missing a couple. I’ll never have a full collection since I refuse to rescue Slimeball the cat eating monster.

I feel like Shark Week has kind of jumped the shark but also if we got more themed weeks like this I wouldn’t complain, it’s sort of cool.

1 Like