*$$_ _New Multi COLORED PET__$$*

What do you think of a multi colored PET ? Maybe it could replace health on matching color card or cards , or only on your hero . Maybe it could be an event only pet. Or maybe it could start to kick in at a certain level during event or at a certain pvp level . The possibility are endless . Please give some feed back, thanks :turtle:man strong text

1 Like

This is a great idea. However I think that it’d be to powerful to have it give life on gem matches unless it was at mythic rarity and as you feed it it gives more health with mythic level being 5 give or take. and common being 0 or 1.

1 Like

:turtle:man here , what made me think of such a thing is , in the last event , when i reach a certain level in that event and the same with others . My attack is like i’m just using paint ball’s , the should add a ricochet sound effect in . So maybe it could be a event only pet ? That kicks in at a certain level. Or make a hero weapon that shoots NERF darts with an assume ricochet sound effect .:crazy_face::sleeping::skull:

1 Like

I don’t think that nerf darts would be added as they would need to buy the rights to nerf

Yeah well ,your probably right .

1 Like

Anyone else have any ideas for pets ?