New Hero Class: Slayer

So Slayer really did get the short end of the stick, huh?

1 Like

Quote of the week! This class is not being used in PvP. Damn I wish there was a PvP team slot instead of losing because it’s mixed with GW and explore. There are unique slots for Pets and weekly events. Why not PvP?

Unimpressed also by this. However it will need boosting to progress the kingdom so I am having a giggle with a bleed team in challenges and AB. Totally agree with boss frog…the stack cap on bleed makes this class and multi bleed teams extremely unattractive, particularly when slayer needs protection from other troops if he is gonna stick around for more than 1 or 2 hits. This class needs a babysitter and a summoner. We need new trees if future classes are to be viable.

EDIT.

How’s about a class tree that silences empowered troops or drains 3 mana from all enemies at the start of battle, Or turns empowered troops into jellyfish. We need a class that counters empowerment sharpish because there are too many defences that can decimate your attack as a consequence of the opening board. That’s unsporting; we all deserve a fighting chance. I’ve wasted time designing decks in an attempt to counter specific wars opposition. The opening board often makes a mockery of that effort.

2 Likes