So I have been playing this game like a lot on my PS4. Earlier this week some of you guys have helped me in getting started with some of the basics I should be concentrating on and I thank all the guys for it.
Despite all of that… Surprise, surprise here I am asking for help again. Just so you guys know since my last thread here:
- they had a special for the Prismatic Orb which I wound up buying. It was like 15 doooooolars or something so I figured, why not?
- I did what you guys told me and used my Glory Points and bought the purple guy (Skrymir?)
- I joined a guild and did my best to contribute.
- The gold I have earned I have been splitting between opening chests and leveling up the kingdoms. You guys specifically told me to level up the kingdoms first but I couldn’t help myself and bought a bunch of gold chests. Sorry.
- I think I have played so much and opened up so many gold chests I’m sure I have all of the common cards (some of them I have even ascended them to rare)
- I don’t know why but the game gave me Keghammer. I like him. He kind of looks like Sheamus from WWF Wrestling.
So here I am trying to figure out what I should be doing next. I’m terrible with synergy so I figured I’d pick your brains a little and maybe come up with a couple of teams I can run with. Here are the guys I have that I think better than the others:
Dwarven Slayer (I really don’t know how good he is but his Glorious Death thing is pretty Badass)
Keghammer (is he different on mobile? I looked him up and it says he does +magic damage but it makes no mention of that on my PS4 game)
Lady Ironbeard (she has been my ace in the hole. She just destroys cards like nothing at my level)
Skrymir the Lofty
These are the ones I think that are good but you guys might think a lot of them are useless. I just figured it’s best to let you guys know what I have so it’d be easier to help me form up some teams. I believe I have all of the common ones. Any help would be greatly appreciated.