New guild! Looking for amazing players to join us! (Adults/Steam&Mobile)

I am really confused on how me telling you to have a lovely day was rude when you are trying to promote for your own guild on my thread. :slight_smile:

Let me clear it up.

1. I am not looking to join a guild, I am recruiting for the one I belong to.
  2. You came in here acting as if you were interested in joining: Asking how many people belong etc.
  3. After I gave you the information you were looking for you then started to recruit for your own guild.
  4. I explained that I was not looking to join, I am recruiting and I’m pretty sure it is against the rules to do what you are doing.
  5. You then proceeded to call me rude.

I am sure that clears it up! :smiley: Have a great day and good luck finding members. Feel free to create your own thread and stop using mine.

Invite has been sent! So excited for you to join us. We totally understand about the seals, we have another new member who is in the same boat as you.

We are super laid back, just want to enjoy the game and help our fellow guild members get some pretty awesome loot!

If you have any questions just let me know! Happy gemming!

Start off the week right and come join our guild!

We currently have 8 members, we are lvl 17 and tomorrow the guild will be 2 weeks old! We might be new but we work hard and play even harder!

Ask me for an invite today!

1 Like

I’ve seen far worse guild names, but if you do come up with a guild name you like (I have plenty of ideas, which I’ll never use because I already run two guilds and have no plans to start another, so PM me if you want), you can rename your guild by sending a support ticket. So you don’t have to stay Burrpppppp forever, if you don’t want to.

Oh my goodness! You are my favorite person! The guild is not mine but the guild owner doesn’t think he can change it! I will for sure let him know it can be done! Thank you so much for passing along this amazing information. I will be sure to tell him. Have a great day!

1 Like

I know it might not seem like much but the members we have a very active, friendly and generous! We are looking for more amazing people to join us!

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions!

Still looking for awesome members to come join us! Start your week off right and join a active guild!