New Faction - Frostfire Keep

I’m worrying less about it
From the release of 3 factions to 16 out of 34 total
We have gotten epic task stat boost, general medals, troop medals, 50% hoard stat increase, and kingdom level 15 stat boosts, 10 star stat boosts
I’m thinking by the time we have all 34, there will be much more
I’ll save any gripes until then

Not to say any of this was the devs original intention Lol

Woooo! Legendary task just completed…

2 Likes

We had a LT done today, 4 glory keys, 5 runics, and a Legendary everyone had to Mythic. I do say yours is a lot better, you got a Gem Key. :rofl: :woman_facepalming:

I doubt my guild will be pushing for ET stat boosts during new faction release. Most of us hate delves. Potion boost for gems is far more economical and with higher stat and other benefit than the gold we are gonna need to use wisely, ie not on ETS outside of wars week.

So in your opinion, for a player on budget, do you suggest to stretch ourselves and get the 4 of them? If I had to choose 1 to level up, which one?

Happy to see I was not alone. Sometimes it feels like they play with the gems drop as a way for the opponent to win. Anything we throw at them that uses different strategies, will get nulled in the end, by a an impossible gem drop if we managed to stay alive. Or, by leaving regularly only one possible gem match that will restart the opponent attack… It’s the only situation I feel the game is rigged. Controlling the outcome of certain activities is needed to follow the game-play. I guess it’s what they do against players who manage to play outside the normal bell curve they anticipated.

It depends on where you want to use this 1 troop. For high level pure faction delves you’ll need all troops (or at least 3 excluding Witch) fully developed.

Frostfire King is the most valuable of these troops outside the delve, as he’s very strong and can stop loops from looping you.

If you want to do well in the faction itself, Wraith would be my #1 most valuable. The only real way to outpace their Wraith is to get lucky or have yours cast way more often (which is easier to do if you have a second getting spillover mana)

EDIT: realize the advice is coming from a guy who only has 2,250 renown in the faction :laughing:

2 Likes

Sorry for the late answer… I didn’t know how to use the app and I finally neglected it…but I know now!