Nerfing Dragons

This.
… Crimson Bat works as well, if you don’t have Draakulis

2 Likes

So you want a way to beat the game day 1. See, many of us have put in the time, grinder traitstones, pvp etc to get what we have. You are not supposed to be able to come in on day 1 and easily beat us. The real issue is newer players joining top guilds and then complaining when they cannot handle the competition. You need to join a lower guild and work at getting better so that one day you can compete against end game competition and start getting real rewards. Nerfing the game into oblivion will make it far less fun in the long run, believe me.

If you’re having trouble then use a loop team with giant spider and green seer. They are easy to get and work completely untraited and with kracken or many other troops can literally beat any team in the game on turn one.

Be creative, but be happy you cannot beat the game day 1. How much fun would that really be?

4 Likes

Oh, a very fun and interesting tip.
There is a (not-so-)secret team that is able to beat every single one in the game.

Alchemist / Hellcat / Goblin Rocket / Goblin Rocket

You don’t have to worry about enemy strength. Because your turn will never end. The team is very slow, but even the newcomers were able to beat the highest score teams with it.

You’re welcome.

4 Likes

Join any guild that accept you. top or lower guild has little effect on your ability to win. pick opponent you can win. losing is almost not penalized, some might say losing is a blessing in this game. unless it is GW, which i understand people take that very seriously.

I was referring specifically about GW. I assume regular pvp is not his complaint because you can skip the teams you don’t like.

If only that poster from a year ago could have listed his 100%, perfect victory, OP, never loose team. But apparently it was too powerful so he stopped playing…

1 Like

Dragonian Monk
Dragontaur
TDS
Dragonite

Abssayal banner

This team gave me a 137 or something streak destroying 1 or 2 trophy fights. I was a low level so that might have helped fighting other low levels.:smiley:

I don’t know your level but even good old
Sylvanimora
Valk
Justice
Mabs

(Lion) should give them a run for their money. The important thing to remember is to fill Valk first and choose skulls as the Justice gem and not take any blue matches after each justice turn - just keep on playing justice and letting the attack increase on all your troops. If opposing team has Sylv it is perfectly possible to deplete enemy using Mabs.

lol… I remember that guy. ‘Hey folks, I found a team that cannot be defeated but I cannot tell you what it is, cause that would break he game, therefor I quit playing… for the greater good of everyone else.’ Totally legit xD

EDIT:
As for the OP. You cannot play ‘scissors’ vs ‘rock’, call for nerf rock when you’re getting crushed and when someone advises you to use ‘paper’ vs ‘rock’, tell them you dont want to trait and level ‘paper’. This is not how the game works… this isnt how anything works.

5 Likes
1 Like

Can we just nerf the nerfing? That would be awesome!

2 Likes

Awww ya missed a good pun… Should’ve said “that would be nerfing awesome!”

1 Like

Celestial Dragon should need a buff. All other dragons fine.

1 Like

The next event week features the kingdom of ‘Nerfvania’, so every nerf will even get a +50% bonus to stat reduction.

3 Likes

Humility
Kry
Tds
Kry

Tds Banner

beats all

Krys op??
Lol, OK time to start muting these threads.

2 Likes

Let’s just settle on Krystenax clearly being the most powerful Dragon, albeit within a margin that is acceptable and in a way that doesn’t have a negative impact on the gameplay or the meta?
There must be some room for troops simply being better than comparable ones within a reasonable margin, not that that would even be avoidable.

3 Likes

Sylva will win you at least the same amount of games than Krys will. That is probably a good enough reason to start to say that both are balanced. The other reason is that a dragon team still works fine without Krys, you have plenty of other options.

From my experience this game has a flow to it that goes something like this…

Started playing and for a while it was just learning and figuring some stuff out. That lasted til bout level 25. At this point things were still moving kinda slow and I had starting encountering TDS.

Needless to say he was working me over. Until…I acquired Ranger. Then the process sped up a bit. And you know I thought I was a high level at that point. Until I found out that some people are 1000+.

I cruised to almost lvl 100 with
Hero- Crude
Ranger
Fire Lizard
Dust Devil

I thought this team was my go to team forever. I was wrong cause I started losing again. A lot. So I started using …

Archon Statue- full trait
Humility
Courage
Justice

Once again I thought this team superior. Guess what? Wrong again. So when this team wore out I was lucky enough to have pulled TDS and Krys. Same story. Built a team thought it was THE ONE.

Moral of the story.

There is no ONE team. Is there? That’s why the troops have counter spells right? OP sounds like a lazy cry baby. Put in work or go play some SIMPLE SIMON game like the Frozen 3 match. And leave my Dragons out of it. Thank you.

4 Likes

There may not be a “the one” team, but there are quite a few comps that are only vulnerable for a few turns before the ball gets rolling, and then essentially assure you victory. Looping control teams are now, and always have been, the go-to winning comps. After realizing that, it becomes a matter of building them for efficiency.

1 Like