Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, elit eget consectetuer adipiscing aenean dolor

Not sure about new hero class development

It’s kinda fun to have one more aspect of the game to tinker with. But I don’t think it’s going to change anything about the balance of the game. My team still gets defeated in PvP by Level 19/20 Dragon teams that I have no change against; especially considering the match mana drop imbalance. I think all the strongest teams will be Dragon/Daemon driven and we won’t see very successful hero lead teams. And I really wish that I was not attacked in PvP by these obviously over matched teams. Seems a little unfair when you talk about balance as I have NO chance for revenge. Attention: devs.

You may need to develop your own troops more. While dragons and daemons are strong troops, they are far from being unbeatable and you’d find often the strongest teams have a team mentality and not simply 4 strong troops that hope to out mana gain your opponent.

Ive noticed a much wider variety of PVP opponents since the patch. Skipping an opponent is only 10 gold, and a fairly low VIP level gets you free scouting so picking and choosing is still easy.