Nerf Ubastet - he is overpowered

I see you are mad about uba… no worrie the dev will listen to the complainers as always and they will nerf him and you will then be happy untill next

2 Likes

Calling people mad on internet forums, some really fresh stuff in here.

1 Like

Not hard to detect with the attitude anyway keep enjoying uba and have a nice day

3 Likes

If you’re struggling with those troops to call out a nerf then ubastet is the least of your worries.

Sarcasm only works when you have a valid point to argue with.

We doing joke but i must admit i hope the devs will take forever to fix the 3 kill bugs. I enjoy them especially when i fight against 4x drake rider or the hero talent 50% bandit and 20% golem summon

do you really think a someone at level 460 is going to be afraid of a band of peasants? Oh wow, the peasant broke 3 gems, while my TDS cleared the board. It’s so impressive i might as well just leave the match because he’s there.
In the case of Divine Ishbaala/Ubastet, I think they should both be nerfed, because ishbaala 3rd trait is too powerful considering the vast amount of divines, and Ubastet’s ability to do 100 damage with 11 magic. A simple fix would be reducing the amount of damage that he gains from magic, and making him rakasha instead of divine. For ishbaala, Presto’s suggestion to change it the 3rd from 50% to divine to 50% to humans is perfect.

While this is true, you’re missing a main part of sarcasm, it being satirical, or critical about a subject. So based on these two parts, my message above isn’t sarcastic because I didn’t even try to make an arguable point, and it’s hard to be critical of something of you don’t actually critique it.

Ishbaala’s not the problem, because you don’t see this happening with Beasts, Orcs, Dwarves, or Wildfolk. It’s entirely a side effect of the fact that half of the most powerful troops in the game are Divine, with Ubastet specifically being overtuned compared to roughly similar fellow mythics (Wulfgarok, Scorpius, Doomclaw) on top of that.

Turn all mythics to X/Boss, that would kill several birds with one stone (godslayer troops become useful in everyday play, base mythics become more balanced as a whole, and the divine troop type gets cut back down to size).

7 Likes

That’s still solving only half the problem. The other half is that Ubastet can deal 100 Damage with a mere 11 magic, which is why I requested that the amount of damage he gains from magic be lowered.

2 Likes

@UT_Raptor @ArkadeADD1CT

You are both right in your assumptions.
The problem isn’t ishbaala in itself, it’s more the that almost every powerful mythic is a divine.
Even the next mythic (check taransword.com for Arachnaean Weaver) is again the same race.
My suggest would be - take divine away from the most powerful mythics (infernus, ketras, ubastet) and have them only wear their respective race.
Taking away the 11 mana cost will give the opposite team at least a chance to buff hp.
And to make boss slaying troops viable in late (end-) game take away ‘hero’ from the hero and replace it with boss.

2 Likes

A lot of players have complained about the endless turns created by the goblins. So have anyone used goblins (including Wizz Bang) against a Divine team?

Fair? Fair to see the same team over and over, fair to see it’s consistently an annoyance to beat, fair to see it’ll change to another team that does the exact same thing, this is all but fair and not exactly balanced so kindly go away with your so called “Fair” talk yes agreed on the fact we should lose once in awhile but lose to same thing? Time after time? What fun and FAIR-ness is that?

2 Likes

Another week ends, and I most say, Ubastet is probably the most grossly unbalanced troop ever released.
It’s not a question of « can it be beat » or lose ratio, or combo.
It is just disgustingly stronger then any troop with any effect approaching Ubastet’s.

It’s damage needs to be brought waaaay down.

Remember when they almost released Wisp with the empowered trait, until the community yelled « danger »?
And the first week of Fizzbang when we used her solo in teams and won with all stats at 1000 on turn 1 until the nerf?

This is worst.
I love this game, but there is too much clues that they don’t play it.

Please.
One dev, just one, make an average team and play PvP for 1 hour.

8 Likes

Aha… Salty does play for 1 hour on stream each week, does that count?

1 Like

Play is a really big word, i would say 50 minute to build a team and 10 min playing

3 Likes

I will not use that as my pvp Def. Maybe you should skip those battles if it makes you so upset. Do 1 or 2 trophy battles til you see something else. I do.

2 Likes

support, pvp becomes monotonously the same

1 Like

Started playing about two months ago, basically very enthusiastic about the game.
The lack of interest in finally balancing this card is very disappointing though (and no, I´m not interested in getting it myself).

1 Like

Time passes, still this team grossly dominates, it’s broken beyond belief (I just played a game where Ubastet’s magic was down to zero, I had killed 2 troops and the remaining 2 had under 15 attack, and still her spell killed 2 of my own undamaged troop)

It would be nice to at least get a comment acknowledging this meta.

« We are closely monitoring »
Or
« Ubastet is performing great and we are proud »

But something…

2 Likes

Change his class to Beast, that way he can’t start with 50% mana. Way too many Divines running around anyway…