Should Ubastet be nerfed? Poll

Okay, since this seems to be a hot topic here for quite a long time now… I thought a simple poll might possibly reflect the feelings of the players rather than thousands of words on the subject.

There are only 2 options, if anyone wants to further the debate on the subject then the other thread can be used for this purpose :wink:

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Good and smart topic! Best thing is it’s anonymous.

I think it rather reflects the “feeling” if somebody has recently recieved Ubastet or not. :wink:

Ooh, I hope not. I was happy to craft him, but feel he absolutely should not count opponents’ attack in his calculation.

That’s what I think as well

Make more good troops
Don’t ruin the few good ones

Yes, more “good troops” please.
A quadriple-kill mythic snail, a mythic horse playing gems of war on it´s own and something doing my laundry* would be nice.

*please make them Divine

Sie muss weg Basta!!!

Yours and the opponent’s laundry.

No. Now that I found my team to beat them, I get such pleasure in taking that whole team out

Screw anonymity, I’ll say it. The troop is bonkers lol. Nothing whatsoever to do with my being obliterated by him, which obviously does happen, but the point is… I don’t use anything else right now because he’s that strong.

I agree completely with this

Only buffing Ubastet needs in my opinion is either a increased mana cost (like 24 or 26) or decrease it’s boost ratio from 4:1 to 5:1. He seems like a pretty good mythic troop though.

That’s too OP

If Ubastet just “seems like a pretty good Mythic”. What would be your criteria for a guaranteed great Mythic? Devours 4 troops in one cast?:grin:

Its one of the few troops that can go up against the AI Goblin teams. (Where Princess always manages to explode every single shot)

If they just give every troop the exact same spell and the exact same 3 traits that will fix the issue with Ubastet and goblins and everything else.

Ubastet nerf is not enough. The troop must be removed from the game, removed from the wiki, and removed from the memories of all players.

You could call this Poll “Who wants to Ubacorrect Ubastet?”

I suspect players in top guilds love Ubastet because they can grind resources faster than ever.

I vote for Ubastet to be sent to a nice retirement village and neutered so there are no Ministets.

I voted yes because his presence has made PVP more of a no variety yawn than it already was. Most high level ubastet teams get mana-charged within a turn or two in the hands of a too generous AI, and then slam bam the game is over before you can say “meow”. Wouldn’t it be nice if you could play PVP and come up against a wide range of great teams showcasing many cards, instead of one team showcasing 4 or 5?

(full disclosure, no I don’t have ubastet and I didn’t craft it when I had the chance and the resources to do so … my little non contribution to PVP boredom)