Man your only argument the entire thread has been one or the other:
- git gud n00b
- ignore it
- go play another game
Unless you can come up with some compelling content you’re really just spamming up the thread by repeating the same antagonistic content over and over.
There are constructive ways to state you feel the effect is exaggerated, but it sort of requires at least pretending you’ve read the discussion and directly addressing the points other people have made.
That said, the discussion is kind of circular. Again, it reminds me of the Dawnbringer thread:
- Most people agree that defensive Dragons’s Eye is troubling in some way and warrants an adjustment.
- Everyone agrees that offensive Dragon’s Eye is a nice tool and shouldn’t be affected harshly.
- A lot of people have ideas, both good and bad, for how to balance those two concerns by adjusting DE.
- Several people point out there are other defensive annoyances that exacerbate DE, and suggest those should be targeted before DE itself.
- Some people believe there is never any problem with the game except the ones they believe in and are a nuisance in threads started by anyone but themselves.
I’m pretty sure if you walk through every post in this thread, you can assign one of those categories to each. I think “discussing the ideas” is fun, and “should it be adjusted” is an old, moot topic. The devs have already said they’re looking at how to adjust it. It’s a done deal.