Dragon's Eye Re-balance is doing weird stuff

PS4:

Screenshot or image:

[Redacted]

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:

Dragon’s Eye is intended to TF troops in fourth slot to a Baby Dragon that has full mana.

What is really happening?
Sometimes it works, sometimes it TF’s top down and without any mana-- as in the video.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Quite often. Dragon’s Eye is bugged. It seems to have a 50/50 chance of transforming the top with no mana or the bottom with full mana. Interesting.

This is happening on both sides. Attacking and defending.

Steps to make it happen again
Play PVP. I’ve gotten this to happen every PVP match since the reset.

2 Likes

Did you completely restart the game?

1 Like

I had this, too (transforming the top troop with no mana), but it was shortly after reset, so I thought I’d wait a bit/restart and check again. Haven’t had DE cast again, yet, but if it happens again I’ll report back!

Yeah it can hapoen if you let the console on sleep mode. You need to restart completely to make sure all the data is downloaded

Mine was interesting, I thought, because DE had the updated spell description (but still transformed the top troop).

(Note that I only booted up Gems of War after reset had occurred)

Although we’re unable to provide screenshots this is what happened to a guild member today.

1 Like

That’s me. First troop turned to a mana-free baby dragon! The second shot hit the last troop - I’ve got a full mana baby dragon. The first baby dragon, on the other hand, turned into a dragon egg. Just fun to watch.

1 Like

Ahahahahhaaaaa

Oops.

XD

Due to the nature of how troop data changes are handled, the change was not applied exactly at reset. The latest data should be available if you restart the game.

7 Likes

Given that the update was yesterday, that i close out of Gems by habit (dont want the burn in image), and the PS4 was off throughout the night. I launched the game at 2PM-- way after the reset happened. It loaded in all the new changes.

In the past few hours-- I have not been able to replicate the bug. I closed out around 6pm then reopened and it stopped doing it.