Dragon's Eye not working as described

Didn’t find my issue in “Known-Issues”. New player since release on Nintendo Switch.

Platform, device version and operating system:
Nintendo Switch

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen
I expected the opponents Dragon’s Eye to target the last troop on my team as described.

And what actually happened:
When I encounter opponents using Dragon’s Eye in PVP it’s supposed to target the last troop on my team but targets at random and even targets and transforms my fully traited (“Stealthy, Impervious”) Arachnaean Weaver.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Always, always has.

Steps to make it happen again
PVP. Any opponent using Dragon’s Eye.

This kind of sounds like the issue with Satyr Musician and Faunessa as well – i.e., these are troops/a weapon that have had balance changes, are working on all other platforms, and have the updated text but the old functionality (including the non-Empowered part) on Switch.

2 Likes

Well hopefully they can get it fixed up soon. Thanks for the reply Jonathan :+1:

1 Like

Stealth doesn’t make a troop impervious from random targeting, only works for specific targeting.

Hey there, I’ve made a note of this for the team… it looks related to another issue we have where Switch doesn’t have the correct data that it should for its version.

Yeah discovered this shortly after posting but thanks.

Thanks Cyrup :slightly_smiling_face:
I’ve noticed a few more buggy things on Switch I’ll be posting soon.

The game team has pushed a fix for this issue, please force quit/restart the game!

1. Press and hold the POWER Button for at least three seconds
  2. In the menu that appears, select “Power Options,” then choose Restart
  3. Open Gems of War and see if the issue is resolved.

Sorry for the slow reply I’ll check back more frequently from now on. And sadly no there is no change.

My mistake it has changed just not the way I was expecting. The description now matches what Dragon’s Eye does.

2 Likes