Transformation mechanics change & Dragon's Eye nerfing

Platform, device version and operating system:
Windows 10 x64

Screenshot or image:
Baby Dragon L20, transformed after Dragon’s Eye into L1 dragon and then transformed again:

Aand… transformation!

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
After use, Dragon’s Eye halved troop level after transformation, just as always. But then I noticed surprising rules change. By old rules, resulting troop after transformation from Baby to full dragon would be about the same as Baby Dragon troop after Dragon’s Eye (i.e. troop of L20 became baby dragon of L10 that resulted to full dragon of L10), only limited by unit level in your deck (so if you haven’t resulting dragon, it’s level will be 1).

Well, last part (about missing troop) still works, but, to my surprise, baby dragon always transformed into dragon of maximum deck level! See screenshot above how L1 baby dragon became L19 Krystenax.

It makes Dragon’s Eye totally obsolete, as it, in fact, heals any troop to full, THEN heals it again, as troop have full magic - and makes it really big in process.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Well, always. After some unknown change recently.

Steps to make it happen again

• Use Dragon’s Eye.
  • Make Baby Dragon transform.
  • Observe Results.

P.S. On the plus side, this change fixed Sun Bird at last. It was quite obsolete troop before, as with old rules it became progressively weaker with each reincarnation.

You live under the rock for ages and finally come out. Welcome back to modern society!
All of these are not bug.

Forget dragons eye my friend. It has been needed into oblivion; a new ornamental troop. Less useful than many pets.

Whole two weeks of ages, or maybe full month? :smiley:
It wasn’t the case even in February/March, when Eye was voluntarily nerfed. This change is fresh, and actually nerf all harmful transformation spells and buffing all summoning ones.

While change itself is voluntary, I doubt it was made for benefit of exclusively nerfing single Dragon Eye into oblivion. More probably that it’s accidental “additional” consequence, that wasn’t planned.

sorry but you’re wrong, baby dragons turned on fully leveled (and traited) dragons, depending on players collections, already from ages.

Ofc prenerf those baby dragons wasnt empo and maybe on first slot too so most of times you wasnt even bothering fill him, or he was getting killed before you could cast.

Anyway the only change that happened lately is that baby dragon is empo and target is always last slot so yes, only thing you do with DE now is heal last enemy troop, unless you use it in combo with scorpy and euryali to be sure last troop get poisoned (not really worth imo but still some kind of use).