Need top notch horror movies tips

House of the devil. Feels like it was filmed in the 70s

1 Like

This movie was sick and creepy as hell. I dont know what it is with old movies and their bizarre atmospheres.

The best I saw recently was GOW 3.2

5 Likes

5 Likes

3 Likes

The Strangers is one of the scariest movies I’ve ever seen to this day. What makes it scary is it could actually happen.

1 Like

Thanks, I gonna check it out! :smiley:

While not movies, Extra Credits did do a “Games you might not have tried” for horror games just recently if you’re interested:

1 Like

Thanks, I will check it out. :slight_smile:

I actually bought ‘Prey’ on PSN on a 63% discount sale, thanks again for the video! :wink:

Superb rating and on sale on steam as well!

1 Like

Most frightening movie i have ever seen is clueless…

2 Likes

wow, how was your holiday in Milano? Good to have u back brudda.

1 Like

I went to a bacon factory and stayed til they made me leave

2 Likes

:ok_hand::sweat_smile:

A little late now, but if you’re looking for a break from the Halloween scarefests, here is a cute little dating sim I recently played!

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :cry: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Late as well, but try Starry eyes and Happy Death Day…really good movies

1 Like

Hellraiser
Creepshow
Phantasm

2 Likes

Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer , The Exorcism of Emily Roset , The Amityville Horror - are the gratest films. Pluses this films , that It based on the true story
I like true story films , because it’s more interesting to watch films , know that it was in a real life .
If you want to watch different true story films . I check it here , if for someone will be interesting.

1 Like

Thank you Spyro and welcome to the boards! :wink:

I just watched Get Out over the weekend, it is really good!
Its more a suspense than a horror, but very interesting. Actually nominated for a Best Picture Oscar, and especially interesting as it was written and directed by Jordan Peele of the comedy duo Key and Peele.

Not a comedy… Funny, at moments, but NOT a comedy.

Worth a watch if you can. :wink:

3 Likes