+dragon banner

but team from @Justin is ok too
Serpent
IK
Alchemist
Valk

Dragon banner

i cant talk right now, be back later

you can feel the difference if you play it but ill explain it in details later tonight

Ok i will wait your reply.

back.

so its

team ā€œAlch.ā€: serpent ranger IK alchemist

vs

team ā€œAnar.ā€ : serpent IK anariel valk

• when you get blue mana:

team Alch: serpent creates red to fill alchemist, he then can fill ranger and a bit of IK

team Anar: serpent and a bit of anariel might get filled, in the end you either cast serpent to fill valk a bit or you wait till anariel is filled then heal your team - no idea what happensafter anariel cast you might get extra turn or feed the enemy with extra turn, it will decrease amount of non green/blue gems on board so might be harder to fill mana for IK after you cast anariel

• when you get purple mana:

team Alch: IK gets charged but not much

team Anar: IK gets charged more (+2 purple bonus) and there is a chance to charge anariel

• when you get red mana:

team Alch: alchemist gets charged very fast (+2 red bonus), he can then charge ranger and maybe a bit of IK

team Anar: valkyrie gets charged quite fast (+1 red bonus), she can then fill serpent and maybe anariel

• when you get green mana:

team Alch: ranger gets filled quite fast, he can do good aoe damage

team Anar: green mana gets wasted

• when you get brown mana:

team Alch: alchemist gets filled a little slow (-1 brown penalty) he can then fill ranger and maybe IK a littke

team Anar: brown mana gets wasted

• when you get yellow mana:

team Alch: ranger gets charged, IK can get charged as well, (+1 yellow bonus) ranger does quite good aoe damage

team Anar: IK gets charged slowly (-1 yellow penalty)

overall Team Alch:

all the red and brown mana goes to fill alchemist, also serpent supports filling alchemist

alchemist is a transmuter so his spell is a good board controll giving you a high chance to fill a lot of ranger and IK

ranger provides decent aoe damage

IK provides a lot of skulls and more red mana so then u can have alchemist charged again and then use him to fill ranger/IK again and THAT creates a LOOP which is very reliable, if you are careful you can make it the way to not pass a turn to the enemy

overall team Anar:

all the brown and green you pick are going to waste, you dont have any damaging spell means if IK dies you cannot do much damage, anariel heals but at a cost of risking to give turn and extra mana for the enemy, there is not much room to fill IK or looping, after you cast IK and valkyrie gets filled, all you can do is try to board controll extra turns to use leftover skulls coz u cannot create yellows or purples to cast IK again untill they fall on their own into the board

the plus of that team is it gives souls, but its not as much reliable.

now in comparison to those 2 teams, @Justin team:

Serpent IK alchemist Valkyrie

it keeps the reliability of best board control like the team Alch has (but even a little better board control), it also provides the souls like team Anar does, the only difference is it will not heal much neither will it deal additional damage soā€¦ it will be slower then team Alch in a way, and it will hold the risk that if IK dies you cannot deal damage, also if you fail with board control you wont have the extra life team Anar had from healing so if you fail board control you can loose IK more easily (hoever its probable that you rather wont loose the control)

but in the end its just a game, if you feel like playing with a certain team just go on play it! the game is suppose to be fun so just grab the fun where and how you like it :wink:

and dont worry about souls, when there is fun involved just spend it, you can get more souls quite easily in arena :slight_smile:

1 Like

Anna,

Thanks for your reply. I played with this team 6 matches and i have 5 win.

But serpent die quickly and low attack rate. Can i use chimera instead of serpent? If i use chimera do i lost synergy?

if you use chimera it will be harder to charge mana for alchemist and ranger but beside that it should still work,

also remmember chimera can die much easier then serpent

besides to that i think u need to try and decide on your own :stuck_out_tongue:

if its possible try finding a high attack unit that use blue mana, it would have better synergy then chimera most probably

Ok.

I will check all troops only blue mana like serpent.

I will inform you.

Have 2 troops like serpent only blue mana suitable for me. Wraith and snow spite. Which one is good for first slot instead of serpent?

Do you have the first two traits for the serpent?

Wraith is decent, but also needs traits.

What is the rest of the lineup you decided to use?

u can use double color blue+something (just make it not yellow/purple)

wraith is cool if you can trait it, death mark can be fun

you can check what stats it will have at what level using this site

Serpent. Yes has 2 traits (maybe change with wraith)
Ranger
IK
Alchemist

I already check wraith with ashtender

Ranger does decent damage but always ends your turn. And it mana blocks IK on yellows from alchemist.

Serpent
IK
Alchemist (hopefully has fire link)
Valk

Humor me and try this? It potentially loops foreverā€¦ Try to keep some reds on the board!

1 Like

I tried your team and serpent died 2nd turn and IK died 5th or 6th turn then alchemist and valkyrie die easily because they have not any damage cast.

Is the serpent leveled at all? Not sure why wraith would survive much longerā€¦

Please help for second slot about Ranger. He is green/yellow mana.

I checked other green/yellow mana for attack. I found Elwyn and Manticore. These are alternate for Ranger for second slot my below team??;

Maybe Dokkalfar (Purple/Brown) He is blocked with Purple IK and with Brown Alchemist
Maybe Rowanne (Blue/Green) He is blocked with Blue only Wraith
Maybe Venbarak (Blue/Purple) He is blocked with Purple IK

Wraith
Ranger
IK
Alchemist

Waiting for your comment.

what is wrong with ranger? his mana cost is not much and he deals decent damage too

does he not deal enough of damage? you want more damage or different color?
all the units you listed deal less damage unless maybe rowanne , but if she looses armor she deals nearly no damage

if you are worried about ranger overlapping yellow with IK then you have 2 options:

fill ranger then dont cast it until you fill IK

or

change the order that IK is above ranger

in my opinion its a good thing to have 2 units using yellow mana as alchemist can generate a lot of it if lucky enough

Ranger problem i think less damage and durability.

I will try to Rowanne and manticore? How is manticore damage. I have not played with him yet.

manticore spell does not deal damage at all. only it does is drain enemy mana and raise its own attack.

there is not many units that deal more spell damage then ranger early game

You are right Anna.

Rowanne is not reliable for this team. Ranger is the best option.

Thanks for everything.

let us know if/when you loot a new legendary and we* might think of somethig else :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
(*me and the unspecified amount of willing forum urers) :grin: