Need Solid Team Help

Annointed one/Alchemist/Infernal King/druid or hero maybe
or
Treant/Alchemist/Infernal/King/Ranger or druid
or
Treant/Alchemist/Infernal/King/Celestasia

Add a troop that turns a color to yellow and a troop that deals more dmg against wounded and youre set. :slight_smile:

Hmm Annaerith. I trust you :slight_smile: You can save me. I need only 1 team for playing pvp.

You can find below my only legendary and epic list. Need help :slight_smile:

Celestasia
Infernal King
Anointed One
Atlanta
Brian the Lucky
Couatl
Cthyryzyx
Dokkalfar
Elwyn
Emperina
Fel Dras
Finley
Grand Inquisitor
Herald of Chaos
Ice Golem
Ice Witch
Keghammer
Lady Anariel
Lady Sapphira
Lord Ironbeard
Luther
Madrid
Nobend Brothers
Ragnagord
Rock Troll
Rowanne
Salamander
Scarlett
Sir Snothelm
Skeleros
Sparkgrinder
Tal Rae
Tassarion
Terraxis
Tyri
Venbarak
Visk
Werewolf
Zephyros

Other important troops

Alchemist
Valkyrie
Banshee
Manticore
Rock Worm
Treant
Acolyte

1 Like

How about this: Celestasia, Mercy, Sapphira, Wolf knight. Or if you dont want cel to take yellows apothecary instead of mercy.

he doesnt have mercy.

right now im thinking of:

fenrir / urska wanderer / druid / chimera / archon statue
Infernal King
Lady Anariel
Valkyrie
on top somethig red/green or green/blue, maybe green/brown
lion / abysmal banner

im gonna try play some of this, so sleepy x_x

ok after 1 try i managed to win vs manticore manticore deep borer bone dragon with my
lv1 fenrir
IK
anariel
valkyrie
abysmal

i need a break, will catch you in few hours, hope other guys will help you out or u can try this one

the tactic is you fill valkyrie with red or try to fill infernal king directly, ignore fenrir unless nothing better to do then probably use him to buff infernal king unless u managed to get him a lot of life with your anariel, good luck
also i didnt try out all the other guys i listed but need that breakā€¦

fenrir obviously suppose to be leveled up but i did a test with lv1 on a 3 trophy opponent anyway xd (he died after first skull damage hihi)

2nd win, so far its working even if fenrir dies early, i still didnt manage to cast him once but i feel if i did and infernal king would get that attack buffed it would be even more fun, if leveled he should survive at least that long right?

i typically fill infernal king first, then valkytie is filled, after a while board is full of ā€œskulls red and blueā€ then i just sacrifice red to turn it into blue anyway and board moves on, more skulls more possibilities

Thank you so much.

I donā€™t have Fenrir OMGā€¦ I will wait fenrir for drop chest.

never mind it if u dont have fenrir take chimera, its a very good unit early on, do u have that?

i remm i played chilera on my early levels, you will love it if u get to cast it

Yes i have chimera

then tactic changes u get to fill infernal king and forget about valkyrie until u cast IK and his spells fills her (since chmera will be taking reds too)

i would suggest after casting infernal king to tryy and fill valkyrie before you cast chimera (otherwise it will be very hard to fill valk) - after u have both valk and chimera filled u can cast them in any order u want depending on board situation

Ok thanks. If this team is good, i will level up chimera and valkyrie. Spend too much souls for them.

im consulting a friend and ppl in channel 1 maybe they figure something out

you can level valkrie a bit, she is good and universal unit

but i think maybe just level ik :stuck_out_tongue:
chimera is cool but im still not sure about it so hold on with that one

u can join us in game on channel 1 if u want :stuck_out_tongue:

Anna,

Your final decision is play arena and save souls till get Giant Spider. If i get it, spends souls to it for level up.

Chimera is cancel? Is it right?

First slot is golem or serpent?

if you can trait serpent or golem choose the one u can trait

which one can you trait?
golem needs 2 traits, serpent also 2 traits but 3 would be nice too

Final list as below;

First slot chimera or serpent or giant spider (i donā€™t decide) please help. I donā€™t have only giant spider. HELP.
Second slot infernal king
Third slot lady anariel
Fourth slot valkyrie

Anna list as above is it right? Only first slot is problem i think.

Which banner should i choose?
Which kingdom should i choose my home kingdom?

well as for the home kingdom, whitehelm is prob a good choice if you have it at lv 10

as for banner, you take what mana colour you need most

as for the team, serpent might be interesting.

iā€™d put it:

IK
Serpent
Valk
Anariel

and for bannerā€¦ something red i thinkā€¦

ill be completely honest

none of the teams i could come up with with the units you have are good enough for me to consider final.

with that being said i would advise you to try both serpent and chimera and see what u like more (level them to lv5 or lv7 and see or go with the one u think u will enjoy more)

for serpent(must have at least 2 traits) - dragon banner - more tanky

for chimera(doesnt need traits) - abysmal banner - more offensive

serpent / chimera
IK
anariel
Valk

either way it will be temporary solutions until u have giant spider or sylvasi or some other legendary

and im really sorry i cant get it right any better :confused: i asked many ppl IK seem less good for early game then i thought it would be. nonetheless its awesome unit traited or not.

btw i didnt realise rangers were reworked and deal damage based on enemy count (earlier it was based on enemy armor)

so with that new info i thinnk its totally fine to just make ranger team if IK wont work for u, something like

anariel
ranger
ranger
alchemist
+yellow/green banner

or

(i think this one below will be best for you in the end)
i definatelly choose this, use this :slight_smile:
serpent
ranger
IK
alchemist
+dragon banner

1 Like

Or try:

Serpent
IK
Alchemist
Valk

Dragon banner (this team also gets you souls and gold)

The order depends on how far you have them leveled, ascended, etc.

1 Like

Why remove valk and anariel?

Why above is better than below team

Serpent
IK
Anariel
Valk