N00b Gameplay question

50 chests, but yes I get VIP chests for the traitstones (which you can count on), not the Mythics/Legendaries (which you can still easily miss).

This was a pretty typical pull for 50 chests-- no Mythic, but actually rather more Legendaries than you would expect (9 vs 5).

There are 21 Arcanes + Celestial, 22 varieties in all, so 2 are missing… let’s see, looks like I got shut out on Swamp and Skull Arcanes. :grin:

As for saving up gems… it helps to be in a good guild! 390 gems/week from Statue tasks, plus 100-125 on Guild Wars weeks.

I also always purchase the ‘daily gems’, it’s a good deal at $5 for 225 gems (over 2 weeks)… and do that for a year or so & suddenly you’re at VIP5! :money_mouth_face:

3 Likes

Yep. I misspoke.

If you did back to back 50 opens would it fill in the blanks? I heard the system keeps track of your troops, but I think only if they are maxed out.

Ok that rips it. I gotta start looking. In a Super casual guild now, we only make it to lvl3 ATM.

Now this I might end up doing a few times. I Just hit lvl 200 so play is gonna get harder i’m told.
however I am still a little confused on game strategery but getting there slowly with help of forums.

Thanks again for the info

2 Likes

New player here myself. Tagging this thread as there are a lot of info here I did not know about.

5 Likes

Feel free brother. IMHO all the videos , from various sources, (mostly @Tacet ) will help you
get going, but to REALLY know what goes first, and what does what, you come hear.
This is without a doubt the best forum I have ever been a part of.

They help AND straighten you out when your mistaken. And in a concise informative way, no flamers/spammers that I can tell, from day 1. At all. Not one. Mind blown.

7 Likes

Almost inevitably it would, if just by random chance.

If by this you mean you stop getting the troop after you’ve raised it to Mythic and have 4 copies, then NO. That only happens with the Guardians you find in Guild Chests.

When you start accumulating extra copies of troops already raised to Mythic, the only thing to do with them is Disenchant for Souls. This is actually a great source of Souls at a certain level, I used to bank 10 or 20 thousand souls a week doing that (still could, but I have no use for Souls anymore).

You aren’t high-level enough for my guild, Homebound, but we have a training guild now… they might be full ATM but it’s Sunday so they might also have spaces opening up… if they do I think you’d be a great fit for Homebound II-- it’s a very active guild but mostly lower level players… when they get advanced enough we pull them up to Homebound! :grin:

Summoning the HB and HB2 guildmasters: @Gunnrvalk @fishinia

2 Likes

we have room for 1 actually, The little guild is taking off! hitting 30k seals this week! We have no set requirements, And can help you out if you are interested. We got 4 statues to level 6, and 2 to level 7. And that is with most of the guild still leveling kingdoms, so not donating much. I cannot wait to see how we do when kingdoms are done!

4 Likes

Question, if I want to play on my PC and tablet for the same account. Do I just login on my tablet
or do I have to go through the whole link process?

Will I lose the current unregistered account on my tablet?

For info on how to link accounts: https://gemsofwar.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202984335-Save-your-progress-in-Gems-of-War-Account-Linking

I’m not sure about the unregistered account, but in general, unregistered accounts are not a safe thing and can’t be expected to stick around. If you want to keep two accounts, you should register the unregistered account and then MAYBE you can switch between them. You might need to keep two profiles on your tablet to get that to work. I know there’s a few people around here who have two accounts, maybe one of them will stop by and give some pointers.

2 Likes

@Slypenslyde @Strat Spot on advice. After getting Morterra from last weeks Raids, I was able to put a mighty hurt on the Dungeon Boss’s and after 6 battles on the last boss it happened:

. Thanks for the plan.

Now I just gotta catch the right offer day for Diamonds @miedzielski

Keep missing it from brain farts.

2 Likes

How’s this for a dragon team score

Anyone know how to switch the ANDROID mobile game to different google account?

This is a great thread!
I have another noob question. I’ve seen a lot of advice about leveling up your kingdoms to make more gold. I am currently only getting paid from my first kingdom. Is there something I need to do to activate other ones?

You should give this a read.

Quick crash-course on Kingdoms:

• You have to pay to unlock a kingdom before there is any chance at all to collect tribute.
  • After you unlock a kingdom, it has a “level” that starts at 1. You can pay gold to raise its level.
  • Every level raises the kingdom’s tribute chance, up to 10% at level 10. (It also gives a gem mastery bonus.)
  • At level 10, you get +1 to a stat associated with the Kingdom.
  • There is also a “power” associated with the kingdom indicated by a number of stars.
  • Each star affects either tribute chance, tribute amount, or the stat bonus.
  • You raise kingdom power by getting troops, leveling troops, and traiting trops.
  • Kingdom power is a mid-game or late-game goal, don’t worry about it until you have every kingdom unlocked and leveled to 10.
  • Leveling every kingdom to 10 is the most important goal. If you haven’t done this, you have no other goals.
4 Likes

Thank you!!!