Mythic card colour

I know this might be redundant to most of the other players but I have noticed Mythic cards are a lighter blue than Ultra Rare, which is already a light blue.

I am colour-blind to blue and already have to struggle with some of the colour choices in the game. Is it at all possible to tweak the blue(s) of Mythic and/or Ultra Rare?

I see Legendary is golden, probably because the developers never imagined at the beginning that they would invent a tier above Legendary. I suggest a silver-ish colour (to represent platinum) or just darken Ultra Rare to a colour more like the blue Gems.

6 Likes

If I remember correctly they are working on a color-blind mode. Hopefully they can roll this into it as well but I think the mode is going to be for the board only. Hopefully they can see this in time! @Sirrian

1 Like

Not entirely on topic but still relevent, the mythic color strikes me as really underwhelming.

1 Like

i know… i know… we could do

PINK!

1 Like

I support your awesome idea. We need more pink. @Sirrian we need a D-VA troop!

I would understand this reference if Blizzard weren’t hoarding their beta invites xD

Open beta in a month bro! Get your fap towels ready!

1 Like

As long as it isn’t a similar blue to Ultra Rares I could care less about what colour they pick lol.

I think it is meant to be Platinum, as a metallic upgrade to the Gold of legendary.

It does’nt help much when one are colorblind of what color it is meant to be, guild mate. :slight_smile:
I am also color blind and it is sometimes frustrating. I wish there was an option for color blindness. I’ve seen quite a few games with this option, and it really do miracles.

Oh I agree, just adding to why they chose that color.

1 Like

@rasper

That is exactly why I suggested platinum in the OP, because it’s the recognized metallic upgrade to gold.

PINK PINK PINK! nothing like it in the game… i love PINK! muhahaha.

You guys must really be colorblind because ultra rares are yellow!..jk

1 Like

rares and ultra rares are my problem… the gold is dark enough or mixed with something besides just yellow that its kinda brown… and not white :slight_smile: so… yay!

Blues to me are kind of… static-y. I can see the different shades of blue unless they are really close. I can also “see” the blue in colours with blue in them, so I can tell if a colour has even the smallest amount of blue.

In my case, I wasn’t born with colour-blindness, it was a result of a severe concussion. So I remember what blue looks like and it was one of my favourite colours. :frowning:

my favorite color isn’t pink… its green. but my favorite unique color is forest blue. its like pine but its blue… the other is navy green…

Sorry for the blue ones @TaliaParks

1 Like

Glad that you enlarged it, I was about to say “Oh my eyes”

Just for you @Macawi, just for you. :kissing_heart:

1 Like