Mythic card colour

Oh you are evil @MrSammy!

1 Like

Stop it! Youā€™re making me blush! :smirk:

1 Like

Quite interesting that no one mentioned the card boarder shapes which can be used to easily recognize cards for colorblinded.

1 Like

@orbin111

Thatā€™s because until just now when you mentioned them, I didnā€™t even notice the card borders were different, LOL!

1 Like

Itā€™s always good to see games take into account those with disabilities, itā€™s easy to forget that some people are not as fortunate as others. I have played games in the past that offered very little for the hearing impaired, but making them (game companies) aware of certain features/things goes a long ways sometimes.
Sorry, @orbin111, I didnā€™t mean to tag you.

It is true though that this helps only in troop menu. Not in battle where there is only color border.

In battle, canā€™t you use the star count over the troop portrait to quickly disambiguate?

Sure, I compensate quite well myself but there are others who canā€™t or use their phone, and itā€™s small screen, to play that donā€™t adjust as easy.

Like I said, itā€™s not game-breaking for me. The developers could do absolutely nothing and I would still play and hold no ill will towards that decision.

nope the star count increases as the rarity increases. if they were not linked it would be easy!

I suppose I misunderstood ā€“ I thought you wanted to quickly tell the rarity of a troop without using color. Personally Iā€™d be happy with a more lavish Mythic color ā€“ the purple of Epic and the gold of Legendary both look better in my opinion than Connecticut-Avenue light blue, but Iā€™d take almost any other game improvement before Iā€™d ask them to spend time on border colors.

1 Like

Me as well, thatā€™s why I asked so nicely :stuck_out_tongue: