My new build -- "Team One-Shot"

It’s really a personal preference. Alchemist is the more universal troop and will work better in more situations. However since I’m using my team mostly for Explore, I prefer Mercy for the potential first turn transform.

Right now I’m running Templar / Valk / Mercy / Rowanne.

My Rowanne nuke team is Gorgotha / Valkyrie / Rowanne / Templar. But it’s been mothballed lately. For as much as I used to run Gorgotha, I almost never do it anymore… I need to dust off the team and give it another go.

2 Likes

Granite Skin for survivability, otherwise this team can function essentially Traitless

Oh man… welp… off I go to farm like a deranged horticulturalist !

ComeOnComeOnComeOnComeOnComeOnComeOnComeOnComeOnComeOnComeOnComeOnComeOn

:smiley: I’m dying to try it out!!! :smiley:

1 Like

I posted it in a new thread

Can you link it here? I’m having trouble knowing where to look sorry :slight_smile:

edit: I found it - I figured out how to see your post history

Great job, you have a great personality, and compelling presentation. Please continue making videos!

I’m really touched :slight_smile: Thanks so much for the compliment :smiley:

Let me know if there’s any topics you’d like covered and I’ll see if I can put something together along those lines.

Also, while it’s lovely to hear encouraging words, feel free to give constructive criticism or suggestions for improvements. I won’t take them as an insult, I’ll take them as an opportunity to improve.

Thanks again you made my day!!!

Here’s another team to try. I can’t believe I never thought about coming back to this one now that I have The Devoted.

The Devoted / Valkyrie / Rowanne / Archer Hero with Prismatic Orb

It’s the fastest Explore build I’ve used yet. Thanks to @Tacet and one of his old videos for the idea.

PS. You could also put another armor buffer in place of The Devoted, like Templar. I’m also trying out putting Valk first followed by Priestess.

2 Likes

Here’s my latest Explore team. Seems to be pretty fast, some matches are over in less than 30 seconds.

Terraxis / Mercy / Archer with War & Peace / Soothsayer