Video: Rowanne 1-2 Cast Win Team W/ Valkyrie

Hello everyone! Today I go over a great Rowanne+Valkyrie build that can 1-2 cast the enemy team.

Also, I forgot the redeem code for the video, so here is the code that should have been in the video for all of you that read the description, are on the GoW forum, or my Facebook: 7QTWP9KMHZ

Facebook :wink: Redirecting...

10 Likes

Keep up the good work.

Is it just my imagination or are you using R/P banner? Iā€™m guessing you toggled one too far and meant Bl/Y?

I always pronounced it as Row-ann, no long ā€œeā€ on the end, just like the name Anne instead of Annie. If it was Rowannie that would make sense.

4 Likes

I sometimes use a team of:
Alastair
Valk
Rowanne
Templar

Iā€™m on PS4, so no Devoted for me, but mine works much the same way. Alastair tanks, buffs everyoneā€™s armor and removes purple, Valk feeds the other three and loops, and Templar buffs armor and loops. There is a little bit of mana-blocking with Alastair taking red before Valk, and Templar turning reds to green, but as long as Alastair doesnā€™t get overwhelmed in the first couple turns and Rowanne doesnā€™t get BoneDragoned, then this team can sweep the board. Like Tacetā€™s team, it is a bit of high risk/reward, but fun to play.

IMO to random. Way to May random opportunities give to the NPC in terms of 4 matches.

Much prefer Gorgotha Rowanne setite warrior orbā€¦ Although I may switch Rowanne and setite now that lion is released.

Itā€™s a hard match life for her.

2 Likes

I love this line-up. but since Iā€™m not using Sorcerer (gonna need 50 gems to change, Iā€™ll just wait), I use Templar as substituteā€¦ Or maybe any better troop that fits this line-up?

Hey Tacet,

thx for the Idea and Video. Yesterday i have leveled Rowanne and take her in a Team with:
Templar ***
Valk ***
Rowanne *
Hero with Orb

My God this is really awesome to farm traitstonesā€¦ very quick! My Question, do you know a better or quicker Way to play with Rowanne / Farm Traitstones?
My Favourite Team atm on Console (Xbox) is:
Gorgotha *
Infernal King *
Sheggra **
Mercy **

This Team i love so muchā€¦ I Have made the PVP this week with it till Rank 1. That was Fun!
The Console Stuck very often when i fire up Sheggra after Infernal King and the hole Board is full of Skulls and Red gems :slight_smile:

Cya Mike

1 Like