[More info needed] Xbox shop issues

Platform, device version and operating system:
Xbox
Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
Expecting more options in the store. This was an issue with my offers screen earlier today, and another Guildmate reports an inability to get to the gem bounty offer in dungeon.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening? ongoing, even with restart. Inconsistent as to which shop.

Steps to make it happen again
Start game.

If you happen to be in a Xbox Live region that doesn’t support monetary transactions (like Japan), then things won’t show up.

The servers aren’t at their best currently, depending on when your issues started

In the US, and haven’t had issues, other than similar. before. Considering the intermittence, likely the servers.

@CanyonSurfer can you please try exiting the game through the xbox menu (not just minimising but actually selecting exit)
If you still have the problem after re-opening the game it would be great to know if clearing the cache solves it (turn off Xbox, unplug from wall for 30 seconds, then plug it back in and boot it up and re-open the game).

Was the Xbox shop working fine at the time?

Please let me know how you go - I’m trying to see if this is related to an existing issue.

I exited several times yesterday morning (Sunday night for you), to find that different things were missing each time I logged in.

Haven’t seen the issue again today. If it comes up again, I’ll try clearing the cache to see if that fully corrects it.

It sounds like the issue with new content appearing after daily reset (which we’re tracking), or an issue connecting to Xbox Live (out of our hands).

We did have minor degraded server performance at weekly reset yesterday with everyone signing in which could also be related to this.

If it happens again next weekly reset please let me know here so we can start forming a pattern.