[Investigating] Explore Angel unwilling to give the rewards

It is not single time and both are deeds :rage:

3 Likes

I had the game crash in a similar situation months ago. Wrote a ticket and they sent me the rewards. That’s probably the best thing you can do to get your deeds.

3 Likes

I had something similar happened to me, but it was Merchant.
When I selected to buy 4 gem keys for 9000 gold, got the error message and the game restarted.
Once today.
I don’t recall the gem offer but I think it was Chaos Shards.

1 Like

@DU54 Are you playing on 2 devices or are you sharing your account with anyone?

This occurred because the offer was received a minimum of 10 hours prior to when you tried to accept the offer - but you were navigating through other parts of the game between your last battle and accepting the offer - something that’s not meant to be possible as the offer is only valid for as long as you are on the merchant offer screen. The second you leave that screen either by accepting the offer or by dismissing it, the offer is no longer active or available to you.

So that indicates the game was open on 2 devices and while one had this Angel Offer open, the other device was still playing other areas of the game which deactivated this offer as intended.

@Ant_Man roughly what time (and timezone) did you get an error? Was it a CLIFFY error as well? I don’t suppose you got a screenshot of the error message?

1 Like

No, I don’t have screenshot, but it was one time only, CLIFFY Error.
I found odd because I just had entered the explore to hunt the battlecrasher kingdom pass. Merchant showed up without actually fighting a battle.
It was in the afternoon for me, (Around 10:00 AM EST)??? I farmed delves later and got merchants, angels, etc without problem.

1 Like

I had it happen literally seconds ago where i had a genie when i clicked on zhul’kari on the world map (before selecting explore) on xbox. since i saw this thread previously i decided to try to accept the offer and got a cliffy error, forcing me to restart the game. Ive had a demon/genie show up in this way a couple times previously, but i always closed the offer, since they are basically worthless. If you can look at my account to possibly help diagnose this problem, my invite code is SCHAAFY and it happened less than a minute ago.

1 Like

i have 2 devices. pc and phone. however, i only use the phone when i afk from pc watching ad for materials or receive tribute, not playing any other parts of the game using phone. no sharing account.
i accept that offer and error pop out. i usually accept all angel offer except delve, the bug skip angel/merchant offer and still not fix.