[More info needed] Silver task bugged

And I opened the rewards

1 Like

Yesterday I left a level 500 Frostfire Keep with only the boss room left to clear (I’d have had two more ready but I failed one delve and accidentally selected level 50 for another delve).

This morning I finished the Frostfire Keep delve and cleared it again at level 500 two more times, and I got the task completed with no issues.

I went straight for the boss room each time.

1 Like

It does not. I did a 3 room CoT run for my 3rd - and got the task completion.

4 Likes

Perhaps it is just certain Delves then. Elvses are tricksy and false, as are Fey. And don’t get me started on Blue Mana users, @Jonathan. :slight_smile:

I guess it isn’t tho, if Tinkertown worked for some but not others. And that’s Yellow/Red. And I have always respected Dwarves and their mechs/constructs.

I shall test my theories elsewhere.

1 Like

I had 0 issues because I skipped it.

2 Likes

So the strategy is what exactly? Some delves work, some don’t, but we don’t know which. Some players have no issues and some like me do. I don’t want to waste further (in fact my last) daily delves on a wing and a prayer. Kafka, salty. …what’s going on ?

Mine worked right
Completed yesterday Warrens and didn’t collect final chest; collected today and counted 1/3
Left yesterday Tinker at boss room, completed today and proceeded up another level; at exit task was completed. No checks in between an no full clears.

May be a issue regarding only some delves (CoT maybe)?

2 Likes

In my case, it started counting again when I cleared my pending Faction A on my 4th run, in which I had locked a daily attempt right after collecting the first chest from yesterday.

A bit of a stretch, but it could have registered your ‘pending attempt’ as your Tuesday Faction lvl 100?
:thinking: :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

I didn’t have any ‘in progress’ delve runs. Anyway I just did 500 on Stonesong Eyrie and it pinged. No idea why or what has caused me to sacrifice all my daily delves?

2 Likes

Glad it’s sorted, despite all the extra hassle/cost…
:relaxed: :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

I did say ‘or it could be bugged’:grinning:

1 Like

Haha thank. For once arena looks exciting

2 Likes

It takes a lot to make Arena look exciting. :slight_smile:

I hope that works out better for you.

1 Like

Haha chunky. Bang on

1 Like

I did three level 500 delves, and did the minimum possible number of rooms. They all counted towards the task.

So, it definitely wasn’t a matter of people skipping rooms.

Is it possible that some people, especially in cases where you did delves in multiple factions, neglected to collect the delve chest?

It definitely only closed out the task when I tapped to collect the last delve chest. So, if someone finished a delve somewhere, and left the chest, I’m pretty sure that one wouldn’t count until you went back to collect it.

That would make sense but it wouldn’t have been possible for me to complete city of thieves twice without collecting the rewards from the 1st run.

1 Like

@AMT you started 3 Delves and finished 5 Delves to complete the Task (the 3 Delves that were started after the Task started counted)

@TheCuillin if you tell me your invite code I can tell you why your Task hasn’t completed as well if you like.

1 Like

It’s complete now thanks.

1 Like