Message A Kicked Player Directly

Global chat is cool for people that want to join in some random conversations or get a quick answer to a newbie problem. However, it is lagtastic, and it also drops lines.

The guild chat system in this game is the equivalent of being in a crowd of 10,000, waving madly and hoping that the one person you are trying to connect with actually sees you

1 Like

I wasn’t asking for a lesson on on how and when to kick a player but commenting on the difficulty of communication in this game. For any reason. Including perhaps recognition for achievements.

Developers for games like this are better off not wasting time, resources and memory on in-game chat. A simple MESSAGING system would have been 10x easier, faster and simplier. And players would actually be able to communicate.

1 Like

I would recommend a simple text box that prompts when a quick is intiated that is then forwarded to the other player through the in game mail. Don’t touch the chat system. Gets the message across and if the guild leader wants they can seek to encourage further questions or discussion through another platform. Such at these forums.

2 Likes

I agree with this sentiment. Real-time chat can be handled out of game for those who need it; in-game, when you’re chatting you’re definitely not playing, which makes it feel out-of-place. I feel like the mail system in game is woefully underpowered, as it could be a means to actually communicate with people.

3 Likes

im really waiting to respond - because i would like to say currently its not great --------- BUT - next uprade is about guilds, im sure some of these issues are being taken into account with that change.