Map Farming... NOT capped at 10 maps per run!

Wasn’t criticising or complaining. I’ve always been willing to sacrifice fun for progress.

I’m old, grew up playing Final Fantasy. You want non-fun farming, there you go.

2 Likes

and 2 and 3 (japan versions as well)

well a Tyri, alastair, drayd and shaman goblin build is pretty effective, but not offensive at all so it allows you to rape Tyri.

Pretty much all FF games.

I played FFXI, you can spend 12+ hours a day, days and weeks at a time farming a single drop.

1 Like

To be fair to the FF series, MMOs usually have farming as a pillar of their advancement, so FFXI is all that much worse for being an MMO as well.

FFXI was my first and only MMORPG. Sure, I was in the top 5 in the world in my class, but having no real life for a year and a half wasn’t worth.

I quit in my (and FFXI’s) prime, confusing everyone.

1 Like

Sadly i love the grind. my grind team is templar***, priestess***,tyri*,mercy
I need to fully trait tyri and mercy to full still but it works against almost everything. Maw/mercy teams are a joke but you have to know what you are doing.

@kzintiwife I was using Dryad, Wight, Tyri, Goblin Shaman; in that order. I use the Wight to snipe enemies, while still giving some food to Tyri with it’s purple generation, then the other two to gen’ green mana and stay alive, if necessary.