11 Maps in one run!

I just made a Tyri team, just read about her 20% for maps.

I got 11 maps in one challenge run.

Crazy

Edit: This is a photo of my PC screen, not an actual screen shot

2 Likes

Nice :slight_smile:

Did you actually get all 11 maps? I consistently ā€œgetā€ 7 maps but only 5 are ever added to my total. I think there may be a cap on the number you can get per match.

Seems like I did. I think I was just under 200 and Im at 210 so it appears I got them all. I had been paying attention to the exact amounts of maps I had since its a lot.

Iā€™ll do another run and make sure to check the map count before, that would stink if they cap it.

Hmm bad news I guess. This makes a future ā€˜bulk useā€™-option for maps far less likely to ever come :disappointed:

what team did you use?

I use Alcemist/Valkyrie/Tyri/Giant Spider for map farming. Judging from the screenshot, it looks like Lola uses a very similar lineup.

Why, seems like more of a reason

Trean/Tyri/Giant spider/Valk

The treant is just to suck up damage since the rest of the team is not that strong. You could use anything with stoneskin I suppose

If you can farm them as easy as that, adding a ā€˜bulk useā€™-option would somewhat mix up the economy. If you can farm like 10 maps in 5 minutes and use 10 maps at once for 5-10 times the payout, youā€™d either get too much rewards for time spent or they have to reduce overall payout to adress this, which would just as well cripple the economy.

So I vote for a cap on maps per match and a ā€˜bulk useā€™-option via treasure hunt. Or add a possibility to use maps on something different than treasure hunt - heck I would even sell em back to the shop for as little as 300 gold each, and I only have like 500 - thereā€™s people with 1000+ maps which theyā€™ll never be able to get rid of.

Be it as it is, some folks love them maps - I for one think itā€™s a waste of time.

Ive been only getting 5 maps for some time now even though ive gotten more than that on the awards screen. I contacted support who gave me 10 free maps and asked for some screenshots. I done a test match after this in Windows and got 7 maps of which I got all 7.

The next day at work I played a long match on Android and got 21 maps. But unfortunately I only got 5 maps added. I then played a match on Windows and got 12 maps but only got 5 added. So ive gone back to support with screenshots.

That is interesting. Ive played a few since this screenshot and only got 5 both in game and added. Im trying to get more to see if in fact they do get added to your inventory. Im playing on PC

I just contacted support with some screenshots of what Iā€™m seeing on my Android device. Hopefully they can get to the bottom of this and/or clarify whatā€™s happening. Treasure maps are currently my best source of glory and Iā€™d love to be able to get more than 5 maps per game.

maybe it has to do with difficulty?

According to the game I earned 17 maps in one go, but I think I only got 5. So is there a limit to maps?