Mana Color Restrictions in the Arena

I wish every draft could have Mana be so evenly distributed.

tenor (8)

2 Likes

Just one Brown troop away from the best drafted arena team ever. :frowning: #robbed

My opinion about the subject:

Well for the 90% of player base who won’t touch the arena… This thread will remain.

But yes, as made previously on this thread before. If a player is knowledgeable about the arena. All it takes is one troop to win. That’s been well established. Kudos.

Just a friendly reminder that the arena is 100% more fun when this is possible:

Than when it isn’t. But then again I’m not the one losing daily players by the truck load, so what do I know about games @devs. :person_shrugging:

1 Like

The Yin ↑

And the Yang ↓ :roll_eyes:

Mm, yeah the triple yellow offering for Commons (it’s not like there was an absence of yellow beforehand) and zero purple in any of the choices is a bit rude :angry:.

2 Likes

Devil’s advocate: “RNG is streaky.”
Me: "Yes, but in regart to drafting in the arena. It does NOT have to be. Code can exist to make sure such a small amount of numbers/selection won’t produce this truly lack of options for Mana color. This is the worst I’ve personally saw it. But the Rarity is irregardless. I should NECER have saw it in the first place. Gems of War is a video game. They are by nature supposed to be fun. Having options is more fun than not having options. Be better.

That’s a fantastic team though…all 6 colors represented, 1 great troop, 2 good troops, and golem can safely be in 3rd place.
You’re objectively better off than if they gave you a choice of yellow, purple and blue.

At the end of the day, all I care is for my team as a whole to have a good mix of colors. I usually do get that on the reroll at worst.