Lyya's artwork!

I finished her!!!

15 Likes

Very serene! Always a good time for coffee.

1 Like

Mercy’s initial base coloring (no shadows/highlights/effects); feedback appreciated.

13 Likes

I love it. I guess you would need a background that will help give the pose some more perspective so it is clear to the viewer that is is from down below (it’s likely you thought of that and clearly this is WIP but just in case !! )

Initial coloring attempt, minus wings:

12 Likes

The shading on her stomach looks amazing.

3 Likes

And with colored wings…

14 Likes

Really nice work! I’m dragging down the average artistic talent of the human race by my existence, so I always enjoy seeing people pull it back up. =)

One piece of critical feedback: For Mercy, something about her house left / stage right arm, elbow, and hand position combine to look like that arm’s bending backwards away from her.

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback! I’ll experiment a bit to see if I can fix the posing.

Awesome work! Might want to color fingers blue also

I’m on Tumblr a lot more than I’m on these forums. Your artwork is really nice, and I’m definitely following you there when I get around to it

1 Like

Technically the fingers are blue, there’s just a giant ball of holy retribution washing them out. It’s a tough piece composition-wise as I want to ensure the details remain visible, but at the same time, there’d be a huge bloom from the blinding light too. I think I might have bitten off more than I can chew…

10 Likes

Yup better :slight_smile:

Just for fun, a corrupted Mercy:

17 Likes

Woah this version is amazing! I like the duality :smiley: I’d love to see corrupted Mercy in a game :3

Mercy and Cruelty? :smiley: I love the dual setup!

4 Likes

Alright! That’s awesome. She looks like a real wrath of the divine!

The mouth is hard to see teeth but LOVE the wings and the hair.

How much??? I LOVE HER!

It’s amazing watching your process @Lyya!

Why is mercy so angry? I thought she’d have a kinder look.