Lyya's artwork!

Sombra!

boop

15 Likes

Wow i wish i had only 1% of your talent

As a hobby artist myself, I think you did a great job with the depth perception. I find depth perception and shading to be two of the hardest things to master, and you are already off to a phenomenal start in both those areas! I can’t wait to see more.

Now you have my full attention :smiley: I love Sombra! Do you plan to colour her?

Sombra wears her hair like that girl from the magicians

@Lyya Have no fear! You are very talented and thank you so much for sharing with us here. :heart: efh313

An initial rough of Mercy. Thoughts?

(My first attempt at an action pose, sorry if it sucks)

13 Likes

I might give it a try, though coloring hair is still a weak point for me and Sombra has some fairly complex hair. If I do, I’ll definitely post here.

Update on Mercy!

12 Likes

Damn nice! Going to be colouring it as well?

I plan to, yeah, once it’s cleaned up and I’m satisfied with the design (there are parts that bug me still). I haven’t tried coloring anything involving spellcasting so it will be a…learning exercise, to say the least :confused:

2 Likes

Awesome @Lyya very nice

Can I post some of my art in your awesome thread @Lyya? I’ve been starting to make digital art myself. It’s so hard!

2 Likes

By all means, I want to see your arts!

1 Like

This is my first ever attempt at digital art. I’m not super happy with the backround, but I’m going to work hard to improve.

11 Likes

Mug is too small :slight_smile:

it’s a take away coffee cup :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I love how you do hair! It’s really tricky for me, great to see what a firm grasp you’ve already got. Can’t wait to see more :slight_smile:

Edit: bonus update on Mercy (armor tweaking, some cleanup). Spitballing on boots since you never see her feet…

9 Likes

Let’s go on this journey together! I need to work on my skin painting. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Maybe rename this thread to Community Art thread? I was wondering to start my own too, but I didn’t want to be called a copycat :v

Or… I’ll just start. Whatever xd

1 Like