GoW Fanart Thread

Look guys, I made a Carnex doodle. Complete with fluffy, spiky wagging tail! Aren’t I so good at this?? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

32 Likes

This is really good!

Thanks! I keep thinking, we only get the upper bodies of a lot of troops - what do their feet look like?! I’m not much of an artist, but I like to doodle once in a while. I do best when I have something to copyAHEM inspire me :sunglasses:

I did a sketch of Amira. I love her design.

20 Likes

You have a nice style, but the pose is very stiff. I’m not saying it’s bad, just that you could practice some poses to improve your technique.

You’re quite right. I’m really rusty, and I will do some more sketches. I’ll definitely loosen things up. Thanks for the assessment :grin:

1 Like

We always appreciate art on the forums :wink:

3 Likes

There’s plenty of inspiration in the game. I’ll definitely contribute!

1 Like

Very nice, Koolbiird! I had no idea you were so artistic!

1 Like

You’re much too kind! :blush:

Glorious zoom. :heart_eyes: Please do Wargare Hero (F).

1 Like

Thanks for the support. :slight_smile: I will definitely do that for you after the piece I am currently working on.

1 Like

Hooray arts! I just scribble, but I was hoping I’d draw out some of the more talented among us :grinning:

1 Like

I am very grateful people enjoy my work. I promise I will do a much better job with my future work. Also, I hope more people contribute. It took me awhile to gather the nerve to put myself out there. I have to thank @Ashasekayi for her support and critique of my work. I am so very far from being good, and I hope to improve as time progresses. This is a wonderful community, and the positive feedback helps a lot. I know there are a lot more artist on these forums, and I hope they take the plunge.

3 Likes

I tossed around the idea of making some GoW fanart (2D or 3D), but I can’t settle on which character to render. I’m sooooo indecisive about these things.

2 Likes

Dokkalfar! Buff Dokkalfar! …Dokkalfar in the buff?

7 Likes

what what in the buff?

Precisely. :grinning:

I can deliver that if ya really want it. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Better yet, cover him in a burlap sack, holding a tin can and a cardboard sign that reads:

LOOKING FOR WORK
ORBWEAVERS TOOK MY JORB
ANYTHING HELPS

That would be killer, man.

6 Likes