Low level guild mergers!

We would love to merge we are platinum right now

My word…who cares …we are on the xbox one not ps4/pc part of the forum…the ps4 has outsold the xbox one by about 10 million consoles…no real surprise the ps4 lot are doing better…that said i know I do minimum…what 340 trophys a week…250k gold…the ps4 lot …well im still up there…its all about % not about numbers…on the pc I was hitting 480 trophys a week…close on 400k gold a week…matters not how much the top players have in the ps4/pc…what matters is catching 40 strong…had in not been for the holidays this part 2 weeks I would break 500 trophys I done 150 in just over a day…so dont tell me ps4 players got this …I got game…matter not where I play.

I’m sorry but I don’t think you read my post properly.

xbox one had a much more active forum here. I struggled to find any decent guilds on ps4 and stumbled on to current #2. I was surprised because it seems more active. I own both and was considering playing both. Not sure why you’re tossing sales numbers etc… around. I’m not 5 this isn’t an oh this system is better than that one…

Also it’s 30 strong not 40 strong. Guilds max at 30.

Your ignorance is astounding. In awe? No. I can guarantee it’s a hell of a lot more than you are doing with your life.

Listen, don’t be mad at me because your new friend sent me a bunch of messages about how ridiculously annoying you are.

Quite frankly, until you can put together a complete thought that actually makes sense–and sans insult–you’re completely ignored. I’m no longer responding to your posts, so don’t bother. Stay on topic, please.

The sentiment of merging guilds is great and something that can be discussed further, but keep it civil folks!

2 Likes