Level 1 Player Defeats Level 595 Player (Revenge Bug?)

Spring Imp was trying to deflect the blame to goblins.

1 Like

I’ve just been investigating this, and it looks like some wires got crossed when somebody linked accounts.

Fengyeye233 actually seems to be placed in revenge-lists when somebody called either Kane or Sister attacks… It looks like Fengyeye233 isn’t actually attacking, and isn’t even an active account - just one created to link an old account to.

We’ll investigate that further… could be anything from a database glitch, to weird Steam account error, to something more malicious! We’ll keep you all posted if we find out anything new.

3 Likes

Revenge-lists are based on your name? o.O

@Sirrian
I did some science on this.

I was talking to a guy named Delta in chat channel 1, and when I did a PVP invade, I - by complete chance - attacked him and crushed him summarily.
However, he did never see my results on his end. We watched for about four hours. He got attacked by other people.

(Yes, I know this is different to what the OP was, but I sense it’s linked. I hope it helps, anyway.)

I can clear this up without any fancy computer programming. As the resident Official (in my own mind) Conspiracy Theorist (OCT). I want to say that I have evidence that this attack was most certainly malicious.

As evidence, I am posting a quote “photo” from the quote “moon” that was obviously faked by a time traveler having access to a future copy of Photoshop.

If it wasn’t faked, then how come there are .GIFs of it all over the Internet? Did .GIFs exist in July of 1969? Did they?!

Also, notice that the alleged perpetrator was using Lance Knight. Think about that for a second.

1. Lance Armstrong is a former cyclist.
  2. The letter M is AFTER the L in Lance.
  3. M is the first letter in the word Moon!

And what, may I ask, is the next letter following M for Moon…??

1. N! N for Neil Armstrong the first quote “man” on the quote “moon”.

Boom! Malicious attack on the Gems of War servers. QED.

4 Likes

I am now confused. Who else is?

1 Like

don’t have a picture to post but I had this person as a revenge to. with a full legendary team on defense with almost all traits.

I had a defense battle against him just now. He just defended wutg a crude club hero and a lance knight. 20 HP total, but still worth more than 1000 gold (before multipliers). Strange…

Man, how come I never run into the fun ones? And I play at least 200 PvP a week too…

Is this a level bracket thing? I’m over 900. Am I just never gonna get matched up with this guy?