Let's Talk HERO Only!

Now this is new news to me, I’m vastly unaware of this. So, If I get to become level 500 then, how exactly do my Hero Class selection becomes Mythic?

Your hero becomes a mythic - no matter what class he/she is

And the Dev know there is a bug where the Hero is 25 points lower than any other mythic.

2 Likes

Greatness!! I’m almost at level 400, might be at the end of the year before I hit Mythic!

Well the only hero I ever use is mechanist with black manacles. Seems to be the only combo that’s actually balanced accordingly with the power of troops.

I can see some uses for the assassin class (and have been scorned by some of those builds in pvp with lucky assassination one shots)… but personally I have only ever found it worth my time to trait and level up the mechanist, since my resources are better spent on other things (working on 7 stars for all kingdoms, for example)

To each its own. For me it was the Priest and almost 200 levels it just was my power house team for just about everything (except for defense - want to make that event based if possible and low points)

Right now my power house team is dragons.

The team I use isn’t anywhere close to as efficient without the Assassin. And perceived bugs and exploits only become relevant when (or IF) they fix them. :wink:

LOL Hero Class only, not the Hero of the story modes.

yes i know and id like that very much if necromancer gained necromancy as an extra besides the ensoul.

but to be honest even just loosing ensoul and gaining some nicer necromancy like +75% instead (or even just plain 50% necro) would make hero much more used then the necromancer used right now

exactly thats why i think hero right now needs manly buff to his support aspect, he has decent attacker weapons but how often do you hear of hero being used as a support? only case thats even used i hear of is mechanist bombot deck

Doesn’t The Mythic Pharos-Ra troop have like 150%? The 3rd custom Hero trait should be somewhere between normal Necromancy of +50% and +150% of a mythic! Instead of +1 Soul!

1 Like

well im not greedy, even 50% would do … :sweat:

Mechanist is so good that it will be great that it become the speciality of the Hero: apply Fast to all Giants, Mecha, Undead, etc. Or to troops who belongs to a specific kingdom. I like the fact that the Hero is a leader who come with his bonus for the whole team.
And sorry for Forest Guardian, but I would change his 3rd trait so only Hero could have this kind of bonus.

From the spoilers, there is one class with Fast to all Giants.

You have some good points about “fast to all”. Although for the sake of variety I not 100% certain that simply giving every Hero class “fast to all” is very interesting. It would be nice if they modified some of the unique traits they developed for each Hero so that they had some kick to it.

Perhaps its time for the Developers to revisit all the Hero classes. Just like they have
with some of the Kingdoms in the past!

Hero items to examine

1. Change the 50 Gem change wall!
  2. Buff the underutilized Heros
  3. Patch Hero bugs…
4 Likes

Agree. Too many ‘fast to all…’ traits on heroes would be repetitive and dull as hell.

Fast to: Dragons or Daemons or maybe Monsters (for example) would probably be disastrous for the meta.

Famine and Death starting battle on half mana each? a few great Maws on half mana? No thanks.

3 Likes

Hero should be the greatest troop in the game imho. One should find it rather hard to not pick the hero in any teams. I do say that Hero should have at least 3-5 more magic than it currently has, plus a wider specter of weapons. No new weapons needed, there is already enough to work with. So I hope that there will be a Hero patch in 2017 where the the things I listed above gets a check, as well as some of the classes.

1 Like

until we get enough of classes (and balances to some) to cover a fair amount (if not all) races/factions and colors(most of decent classes seem to just require purple) - until then buffing hero with something more solid (like more magic) could create/force too narrow meta

1 Like

Another magic buff on the Hero can hopefully come before the other fixes.

i mean i like the idea of hero becoming the strongest and most used troop, and i like the idea of him gettign a buff of more magic (even +5)
but
by that time (and before that) i want the hero to become actually more versatile. right now its focused on rng killing and very few other combos (that you can count on rather hand fingers)
the overwhelming majority of weapons is nearly not used (at least statistically) and a magic buff would not change that at all

the easiest way to make all those weapons more popular would be creating/balancing classes that create/open more synergies with weapons,

one of those synergies is necromancy trait. basically synergy with every gem creating/transforming weapon and soul creating weapons, most of those weapons went unpopular due to their low synergy with class traits (and color req.) vs troops that do the same - the troops were simply a better competition with their own synergy - thats why i want hero to get that necromancy trait

ofc there are many other support traits that would synergise with these weapons

I actually have suggested a rework idea for Warden Class. It’s one of the best classes IMHO after Priest and Archer for me. But I find Warden class underwhelming. And don’t get me started on its traits. Although Sirrian was thinking about allowing all traits in a further patch.

1 Like

I agree with you, but I hope they raise the magic of the hero before they start fixing the other things, that was my opinion. Raising the heros magic is a quick fix compared to fixing the weapons/classes that might take a long time and will most probably need a patch for. A magic buff to the hero would atm make especially AoE weapons better, and I think we would see hero in use as much as when the bug arrived some time ago(not sure if you remember). So my opinion, fix the Heros magic at first, hopefully as fast as possible, then schendule a patch later in 2017 for Hero Classes/Weapons fix.