Let's talk about the upcomming mythic(spoilers)

I don’t get it, why do you think that?

I agree famine will be one of those great office poor defense cards.

1 Like

Yeah, the AI wouldn’t understand how to hold a full team mana drain until needed.

I think it’ll be a deterrent card, like Maw, Moloch, Dust Devil are now. Basically, people will see Famine in the lineup, and not want to bother compensating for the third trait. Players who have teams set up to compete will still compete, and will win, but the goal is to dissuade the lazy majority (which sometimes includes me :confused: )

2 Likes

People avoid Moloch? He’s not even that bad…

1 Like

I have no idea. I assume they do, because (pre-2.0) when I put him on defense, suddenly I got a lot less revenges. But only the devs know for sure.

1 Like

famine is going to take a ton of arcanes to fully trait… gl!

They all will

We dodged the 4x meta once but here is another one for the 4x line-ups

I don’t think it’ll be hard to beat 4x Famine. They cover only 3 colors, have no survivability, and have no synergy with one another beyond absolutely rolling the front troop every turn. So you take along an expendable front-liner (or one that can heal itself and restore attack, like Anointed One or Treant) and a chaining team, and I think 4x Famine will go down quickly enough.

1 Like

Holy mother of oats, how hard is it to get a single copy and people are already banking on getting 4?
Das Crazy Talk.

True but i wish it worked like i had read it the first time. I read it as First enemy loses 2 skill points from all stats at the start of each turn.

You know there’ll be defenses of 4x fully-traited Famines day 1. Just thinking of how I’ll respond, really!

4 Likes

I dunno, I think I disagree. I’ve only got a little over 8k glory keys and 8k gems from the these of war, I doubt people have many more. It will take done serious luck, and possibly serious cash to have a 4x famine team right out the gate.

Besides, who wants 4x? You gotta have a converter in there somewhere to get the most 4 and 5 matches.

By week two I know I went up against a whale with 4x War. I don’t think it’ll be common, but it’ll be there.

1 Like

Lol (funny (to satisfy 10 characters))

You can get all the Arcanes necessary in a couple weeks, and it’ll “only” cost 12600 glory!
(Starting from 0 for both the Arcanes.)

Hope you’re saving for the Khetar event!

1 Like

I don’t think 4x will do the trick I would enjoy tearing thru that though . please feel free to put it up :slight_smile:

on another note people seem to think he is awesome? matches are over fast how much is he really going to take away when he is dead in 2 turns. I think his traits are not fitting a mythic IMO

Now that I’ve had some hands-on with Famine, I’m inclined to agree. I don’t think 4x Famine would pose any real threat whatsoever.

I also have the need to trait Gorgotha via the same event.

I need:
14 mountian for Famine,
16 mountian for Gorgotha, and,
6 Forest for Famine

All in all I need 36 arcane stones @ 300 glory apiece

I need 10,800 glory… It’s a good thing I’m sitting on top of 11k

1 Like